jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

‹♦› colorful emotion.. ♆

"Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's too late"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I really wanted to update yesterday but when I remebered it it was late and I was watching tv :P so I decided to do it today..
I'm not feeling very good, I'm sick u____u at least I'm better now..

past week I went with my mom to buy some stuff and I bought a new book n____n yeah, another book..
when I finished to read Brunswick Gardens I started with the one I got..


Percy Jackson & the Olympians (V): The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
I finally got it!! after I read the 4th book some months ago I decided to get the last one to complete my collection; I was dying to read it, srly..

~this is the final book of the Percy Jackson & the Olympians saga, so we finally see the full "prophecy" they talked about since the first book and how it affects everyone (specially Percy) and everything, we get the final battle between the Olympiand and the Titans too!
same as the past books, this has those unexpcted things that you maybe had a clue about them but when they happen they have the power to shock you (or at least, that happened to me); and we get a little bit more of Percabeth! (I guess the reason why we don't have a lot of Percabeth moments is because these books, same as Harry Potter, are not romance sagas)

it was easy to read, funny and very entertaining; I love how Rick Riordan makes us suffer and gives us a lot of feelings ;P
do I recomend this book? TOTALLY! I recomend the whole saga!
on the it says "Stop looking for the new Harry Potter. Meet Percy Jackson"; even if you're not into greek mythology these books are gonna make you laugh and even cry, they're going to make you keep awake all night just to know what happens next..

now I can't wait to get the books of the Heroes of Olympus saga but first I have to get another books before.. I hope I can buy them soon! ◕‿‿◕


as I said in one of the prev entries, my sis spent her vacations on the south of my country and she brought me these two necklaces
she knows how much I love accessories so she got those for me!
a cute panda and a fierce lion; btw my mom says it's Narnia lion.. but I prefer to think it's the Gryffindor lion n____n


my aunt also went on vacations to Oaxaca with her daughter and grandchildren, visiting different places; and she brought me this hand-made bracelet ◕‿‿◕
I just love the fact that it's black! maybe it's not my style, but it looks really cute! I loved the contrast between black and all the colours there

I know, I know, it's a short entry, but it's what I got for today..
oh I'm thinking about to redecorate some parts of my room and to make some special boxes to put all my jewelry; when I do it I'm gonna show it, maybe I'll do some kind of DIY :P
well, that's all for now, thanks for passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger - Let Me Go