miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2014

⋆*written in the stars ✎✮

"Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
but dreams come slow and they go so fast"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ohh it's been a long time!! like 10 days without updating this.. woo I totally forgot, sorry!
well, this entry is gonna be short 'cause I don't have enough time :P


did I ever mention that I LOVE waffles? no? well, I love them
ohshit I think I love junk food n____n' it's because it's so delicious! anyway, on the spring break (like one month ago?) my mom got some waffles w/chocolate chips for me! so I put some Oreo Ice cream on them and ate them like crazy :P


some days ago my sis got something for me, three cupcakes.. they looked like a tower LOL one smaller than the previous one, so cute!
their deco was for mother's day, that's why they had flowers and too much pink.. but they tasted incredible!
the smaller was of chocolate with more chocolate (similar to Nutella, but it wasn't Nutella..) inside, the other two were of vanilla with chocolate inside too..
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!


and, for mother's day we had an "special" meal (with my aunts and cousins..) so I painted my nails, again :P
I decided something easy and since some time ago I wanted to try the Fishtail Braid nail art.. and that was the perfect time :P

I used bright pink, purple and mint; I know it doesn't look perfect, maybe not even good, but it was my first time doing it and I really liked the way they looked :P

yesterday I went to rent movies and, something strange happened, I watched them today LOL only two, but I had a good time n____n

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones: I've watched all the movies from this "saga", they are not my favourite but I keep on watching them.. okay, this is the most recent of the franchise and what do I say? well, is not the best of all; and I have to say it was uhm.. okay.. not good, not even nice, only okay.. is not scary, sometimes I found it quite funny (sorry!) and, I have to say it, I'm getting sick of those movies; like, the 1st one was something "new" but the next ones is more of the same..

The Book Thief: I wasn't so sure about this one; I'm gonna be honest, I watched for the title! I can say this movie is nice, but it was sad! and I got a little bit bored a few times.. and yeah, I cried at the end.. right now I'm not sure if I want to read the book, maybe I'll cry a lot more if I do u____u

sorry for the shitty entry, that's all I got this time u____u but I promise next entry I will bring something I wanted to show since long time ago..
as always, thanks for passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Passenger - Let Her Go