domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

+we accept the love we think we deserve 웃♥유

"Then we could be Heroes,
just for one day"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
as always I don't have idea how to start with the entry.. is really hard for me u____u it always freaks me out!
anyway, I've been a little bit busy, doing what? uhm.. a little of everything.. but, fortunately, I still have a lot of free time and I wanted to make a new entry n____n

my sis and my mom are going shopping very often these days (they are buying materials for my sis' son 1st birthday on a few months) and sometimes they got something for me, a few days ago they brought me a nail polish n____n



nail polish by Principessa
this is some kind of mint polish, but it looks more blue, so I guess is something like minty-blue (does that colour even exist?); it looks like the ones I already own >___<
on the bottle it said something like "one coat" BUT I needed 3-4 coats to get the right colour T____T plus it still looked a little bit bad, I mean, some nails looked that they needed another coat..

I'm not sure if I already knew this brand, it sounds familiar.. maybe is the same brand of another polish I hated u____u one that was "magnetic" but it never worked; I'm not so sure it's the same brand..

otherwise, I forgot to show the stuff I bought during the spring break :P is just that I couldn't resist! I love that freaking store *-* I usually find a lot of cute things there n____n


KleanColor nail polish in 90 Madly Matte
ok, I was DYING to get a matte top coat! or at least a matte nail polish; but I wasn't able to find one u____u so when I saw it I just grabbed it and went crazy! the price was okay, not so expensive but no so cheap (it didn't cost as much as China Glaze or Sally Hansen) so I guess it was a good deal
truth is that I haven't try it yet :( I don't know what design should I do :P but I'm hoping to use it soon!!


Silver Skeleton Hand Necklace
this is one of my fav necklaces! I haven't wear it yet :P but I LOVE this kind of stuff, I mean, skeletons or skulls n____n  I just.. I had to buy it! it's made of plastic, so it's not heavy at all and it was on sale! it was 50% off! so it was a GREAT deal! there were also in gold and smaller; but I prefer silver :P and I love it

now let's talk about other things.. like.. books! :P


The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
as you can see for the image, this time was another ebook T____T
anyway, I decided to read it because I loved the movie when I watched it, so I thought why not? plus the title of the entry is one quote of the book I think everyone knows :P

~the book is about a guy, Charlie, who is an introvert and intelligent person, he starts a new year in a new school so he tries to "adapt" but it seems that is too hard for him. He suddenly meets Patrick and his stepsister Sam, they become friends and he starts "to live", he realizes that it's funnier to be part of the story than being only a watcher; he goes trough a whole new experiences and discovers that life is hard but it worths living it

maybe it's not a good summary LOL I suck at that n____n'
okay, I really liked the movie because I identify myself with it (in most of the aspects, not all); I was indiferent about this book, I wanted to read it but at the same time I felt like it was okay if I didn't get to read it..
now I feel the same way; the movie is not so different from the book, so I was not missing anything importat. I feel like this book is more for teenagers; it tries to say that no matter what your problem is, it has a solution, that everyhting will get better..
plus it was really easy to read and the author didn't use complicated words.. did I liked it? uhm.. yeah, but it's not one of those books that took my breath away :P

I have like two hours trying to finish this entry LOL so I guess it's time to say goodbye
thanks for passing by n____n and, in case you read all the bullshit I write, thank you very much!
Laters, babies

David Bowie - Heroes