lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

⋆ a wonderful list'★

"My bones will bleach
my flesh will flee"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to make this entry a while ago, but I forgot to do it or I had another things in my head, so I guess today is a good day n____n

so, what is this about? well, is obviously a list, but, a list of what? books, of course!

maybe you know I'm obsessed with NEW books (I love the way they smell..weird, right?) so that's why I don't like ebooks (they're not mine, they're loaned from people..), so the next list is of the books I want to get for my collection n____n ❤
here we go!


↦Veronica Roth

 ●Insurgent
 ●Allegiant

↦Cassandra Clare

▶The Infernal Devices
 ●Clockwork Prince
 ●Clockwork Princess

▶The Mortal Instruments
 ●City of Ashes
 ●City of Glass
 ●City of Fallen Angels
 ●City of Lost Souls

↦Rick Riordan

▶Heroes of Olympus
 ●The Lost Hero
 ●The Son of Neptune

↦L.J. Smith

▶The Vampire Diaries
 ●The Fury
 ●Dark Reunion

▶The Vampire Diaries: The Return
 ●The Return: Shadow Souls
 ●The Return: Midnight

↦J.R.R. Tolkien

▶Lord of the Rings
 ●The Fellowship of the Ring
 ●The Two Towers
 ●Return of the King

↦George R.R. Martin

▶A Song of Ice and Fire
 ●A Game of Thrones
 ●A Clash of Kings
 ●A Storm of Swords
 ●A Feast for Crows
 ●A Dance with Dragons

↦Anne Rice

▶The Vampire Chronicles
 ●The Vampire Armand
 ●Merrick
 ●Blood and Gold
 ●Blackwood Farm
 ●Blood Canticle

▶The Mayfair Witches
 ●The Witching Hour
 ●Lasher
 ●Taltos

↦Stephen King

 ●The Mist

↦Charlaine Harris

▶Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Series
 ●Dead Until Dark
 ●Living Dead in Dallas
 ●Club Dead
 ●Dead to the World
 ●Dead as a Doornail
 ●Definitely Dead

well, this time I put more books here than I did here :P
so that's all for now n____n thanks for passing by
Laters, babies❤

Ellie Goulding - My Blood♫