lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

⋆ a wonderful list'★

"My bones will bleach
my flesh will flee"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to make this entry a while ago, but I forgot to do it or I had another things in my head, so I guess today is a good day n____n

so, what is this about? well, is obviously a list, but, a list of what? books, of course!

maybe you know I'm obsessed with NEW books (I love the way they smell..weird, right?) so that's why I don't like ebooks (they're not mine, they're loaned from people..), so the next list is of the books I want to get for my collection n____n
here we go!


Veronica Roth

 ●Insurgent
 ●Allegiant

Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices
 ●Clockwork Prince
 ●Clockwork Princess

The Mortal Instruments
 ●City of Ashes
 City of Glass
 City of Fallen Angels
 ●City of Lost Souls

Rick Riordan

Heroes of Olympus
 ●The Lost Hero
 The Son of Neptune

L.J. Smith

The Vampire Diaries
 The Fury
 Dark Reunion

The Vampire Diaries: The Return
 The Return: Shadow Souls
 The Return: Midnight

J.R.R. Tolkien

Lord of the Rings
 The Fellowship of the Ring
 The Two Towers
 Return of the King

George R.R. Martin

A Song of Ice and Fire
 ●A Game of Thrones
 A Clash of Kings
 A Storm of Swords
 A Feast for Crows
 A Dance with Dragons

Anne Rice

The Vampire Chronicles
 The Vampire Armand
 Merrick
 Blood and Gold
 Blackwood Farm
 Blood Canticle

The Mayfair Witches
 The Witching Hour
 Lasher
 Taltos

Stephen King

 ●The Mist

Charlaine Harris

Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Series
 Dead Until Dark
 Living Dead in Dallas
 Club Dead
 Dead to the World
 Dead as a Doornail
 Definitely Dead

well, this time I put more books here than I did here :P
so that's all for now n____n thanks for passing by
Laters, babies

Ellie Goulding - My Blood♫