miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

[✾]make frosting a parade..

"Syringes and cupcakes
give me something sweet"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
what should I say? I suck at starting entries u____u the problem is that I don't know how to fix it.. how to make it better LOL
anyway, do you remember I said I was playing a game? well, right now the obsession I had is gone, so now I don't really know what to do.. maybe I'll start reading a new book :P well, I planned doing it since some days ago but I guess I'm being lazy about it.. or maybe is the freaking pain I have in the back.. that, btw, is going slowly (since yesterday at night..)

so, as I mentioned before I'm gonna show you more about the game :P

Papa's Cupcakeria by Flipline Studios (part II)
this game has different seasons, so I was dying to get to Halloween (my favorite season!)  and after other events I finally reached it :P

take a look to the screepcaps I took that time..

Baseball Season
(special toppings: butterscotch drizzle, cracked peanuts,
pretzel bates, popcorn and candy baseball)
Pirate Bash
(special toppings: anchor cookie, blueberry wave drizzle,
cannonball gum, jolly roger and gummy kraken)
Halloween
(candy jack-o-latern, spooky sprinkles,
licorize drizzle, candy corn and sugar skull)

ok I'm only showing three events this time, but there are like another three left n____n
ohh and I took another screencaps of the halloween event  'cause I wanted to show more of it :P


that's how it looked :P super cute!
I guess that's all for now, thanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Jeffree Star - Cupcakes Taste Like Violence