sábado, 19 de abril de 2014

✝~ gettin' eggcited..⋆

"Your heart sweats, your body shakes
another kiss is all it takes"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
well, the title was kinda dumb LOL but is easter, right?
uhm.. I'm not so sure when is exactly easter haha sorry! is just that I don't celebrate it.. we don't do all the bunny and eggs stuff here in my country, so I don't really know how it works :P
plus I don't understand why a bunny and why egss.. is some kind of metaphor? of course, when I finish this entry I'm gonna do a research n____n'

talking about easter.. I painted my nails according to this season.. check 'em out..


I love pastel colours!  but unfortunately I don't own so many pastel polishes u____u but I'm hoping to find and get more :P
I looked for different designs, but some of them were so complicated that I decided to improvise a little..
so what I did this time I wanted something easy and cute ◕‿‿◕

as base colors I used pastel purple, mint and pastel pink; on the pink nail I made a bunny's head, on three nails (two purple and one mint) I added white dots and in the last one (mint) I decided to make a zig-zag design using white, purple and pink..

I really liked the result  they turned out very simple yet cute; I painted them on tuesday and wednesday and today they're still like the first day n____n

anyway, I've been trying to relax all these days! but some of them I went to keep an eye (and give food) to my sister's boyfriend dogs.. they went to the beach for vacations and he left his dogs.. so my nephew, niece and I are taking care of them.. is not as easy as it sounds.. I end up really tired! but the dogs totally worth it n____n they are so cute!!  I took some pictures of them.. I'll show them in another entry, I promise!

I'm also trying to read a little bit :P I don't have so much books to read, but I'll get some :P
after I finished "The Awakening" I started the next one :P


The Vampire Diaries II: The Struggle by L.J. Smith
ok, first of all I'm gonna put those books as "The Vampire Diaries", because this book has "Vampiro Diaries. The Struggle" as an original title.. WTF?

~in this book we go deeper into Stefan and Elena's relationship and how far they both can go for their love for eachother, we see Damon more often (thanks to the final of the previous book) and the way he affects everyone and everything in Elena's world. Elena has to take choices, not only for her own safety but for her loved ones..

the end of the book was.. uhm.. shocking? sometimes I feel Elena is too silly.. I don't know, is just that I don't like her LOL the book was easy to read and entertaining

right now I want to get the next book BUT first I have to get others, so it's going to a large queue of books I want to get/read..

otherwise, you may think I've been watching a lot of movies (since vacations are here and almost finish..), well, you're wrong.. sometimes I don't have enough time u____u but I watched a few :P

Identity Thief: I love Melissa McCarthy! she's so funny! I was not so interested in this movie but my sis wanted to watch it so we rented it; is so hilarious! is funny and made me laugh a lot.. maybe is not the best movie I ever watched, but is very good

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug: yeah, I watched it again :P I love this movie! Legolas is amazing and Tauriel adds it a nice touch; I can't wait for the 3rd part this year!!

I bet you're gonna kill me.. but I don't clearly remember which movies I watched recently LOL sorry!! Y____Y ohshit  I'm a mess..
well, that was all for now.. thanks for passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Florence + The Machine - Addicted To Love♫