martes, 15 de abril de 2014

‘°❀.‚ spring has sprung❣

"And now I'm itching for the tall grass
and longing for the breeze"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
sorry, I've been very very busy these past few days! spring break is finally here! so, I have some vacations *-* I try to relax as much as I can, but I still have some things to do..

anyway, I've been reading (finally! after, what, two months?)
and I still have other books to read, I better start soon :P
well, I don't have so much to say >____< and I don't have pictures LOL that's why this is gonna be a short entry this time n____n


Vampire Diaries. The Awakening by L.J. Smith
well, I'm not 100% sure that's the original title, but it's what the book says on "Original Title"; maybe the correct name should be something like
"The Vampire Diaries I: The Awakening"

this is the first book of the saga, I like The Vampire Diaries (tv series) so I wanted to give the books a try.. big surprise! I already knew some things changed on the series but, to be honest, I feel the way I felt about Percy Jackson 1st movie: they changed too much! it seems they only took the general idea and then changed a lot of stuff!! but I'm not gonna go deep on that 'cause I think I'll never finish to complain :P

~this book is about a popular girl, Elena, who has everything she could want (or it seems so) and one day a new guy, Stefan, arrives to the school and it seems he has a secret that no one knows. Elena wants so badly to be with him but she feels that there's something separating them..
suddenly strange things start to happen and Elena has to fight for her love.. but we meet Stefan's brother, Damon, who looks like he wants Elena for him..

the author is the same of The Secret Circle, so it's good, easy to read and it doesn't have so much pages, I finished it in one day.. and right now I'm not sure I like the tv series as I liked the book..

I'm really sorry about this short entry u_____u is just that I'm tired right now and, as I said up there, I don't have so much to say plus I don't have pictures :P
Ihope I can do a better job next time n____n'
thanks for your visit!
Laters, babies

Boys Like Girls - Thunder