lunes, 7 de abril de 2014

↬I am DIVERGENT ⊱●⊰

"Wanna hear your beating heart tonight
before the bleeding sun comes alive"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
as you guessed (thanks to the title) this entry will be about Divergent :P
well, as you know I read the book some time ago and I really liked it, so I was finally ready to watch the movie!!

this time I didn't go to the premier.. I still had that freakin pain on the back.. so I was not sure about going at night, at the end I didn't u____u
but I decided to go the day after (on saturday) n____n

I got my tickets and guess what? it was almost sold out! only a few spots remained.. I was lucky to find tickets!!


about the movie.. well, I have to say it's good; in my opinion it's a good adaptation, they made a great work :P there were only a few (like 3 or 4 things) I would change about it, not big deal.. sometimes I thought it needed a little bit more action, but as I said, is a great movie..
of course I don't regret watching it n____n

***spoilers***
sorry about this, I just need to say it! so, if you haven't read and/or watched the movie stop right here!! spoilers are coming!
I warned you, ok?

one thing I disliked a lot was that Jeanine Matthews (from erution) appears a lot! I mean, Tris knows her before she goes to dauntless.. like WTF? something I liked about the book is that no one knew erudition and dauntless (leaders) were "working together", it was supposed to be a mistery, right? why the fuck do they tell everyone that erudition is behind everything? that was confirmed almost at the ned of the book u_____u
other thing I didn't like was the way Tris' mom dies.. I mean, her sacrifice is more notorious in the book >____<
I thought that there were too much people on each faction LOL but I guess that doesn't even matter, right?

otherwise, as always, I painted my nails :P


well, the design is really simple, nothing too difficult..
I used silver and black.. silver because Tris came from Abnegation (gray) and black beacuse she choose Dauntless I also tried to make the dauntless symbol.. but I think it didn't came out good..
I didn't have enough time to paint my nails T_____T I did it fast and they turned out kinda ugly.. but whatever, who cares? :P

so, I guess that's all for now..
thanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart