domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

⇝jumping rainbows *☁

"Some people watch
Some people pray
But even lights can’t fade away"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to update earlier but I forgot it LOL
well, I don't know what to write, I suck at writing u____u plus I never have an idea of what to put at the begining of the entries..
anyway.. is still winter and is really warm! WTF? it seems spring or even summer :S I hate it >___<

btw, the picture up there is the rainbow I told you I was gonna show you :P
if you look good, then you will see a double rainbow n____n yeah, they looked like that! ◕‿‿◕ one looked brighter than the other, and was almost impossible to took a picture which showed them both, but I think I got it n____n


the other day my nephew gave me Cookies n' Cream Pop Tarts *-*
ohmyfuckinggods they were delicious!

oh you know what I love? free book sneak peaks..  I think all of them have one chapter (or am I wrong?)


I got The Hunger Games sneak peak when I was looking for Catching Fire book; my sis and mom got the Divergent (it has Insurgent in the other side) on december for me and I got the one of A Song of Ice and Fire (the 5th or 4th book of the saga..) when I was looking for Divergent book :P

oh oh oh! I finally got it guys! FINALLY!!


Divergent by Veronica Roth
I've been looking for this fucking book since my birthday (july) but I wasn't able to find it u____u since december (or even before) it was sold out! I went to uhm.. 5 or 6 libraries and nothing.. but past monday I went and surprise! they got it!
og course, it costed more than it used to cost x____x
so, on tuesday I started to read it and at midnight I read more than the half of it, on wednesday I finished it.. woah! it's amazing! I fell in love with it  and now I can't wait to watch the movie..
the story takes place in a futuristic world (almost like THG), people divided the city in 5 sections (looking for peace) but you know what they say "if you want peace, prepare for war" and we clearly apply that to the book..
so, Divergent totally caught my eye, is funny and interesting from the begining to the end, it has the romantic "touch", but that's common in that kind of books, right?
now I need to get Insurgent.. u____u

oh well, I also rented some movies past week! I have to rent a few more to get a free rent.. so when GoT S03 comes out I'll be there with my freaking free rent n____n

Insidious Chapter 2: uhm.. what can I say? well, I barely remember the first part LOL and this one is not marvelous, it has good moments (I was like WTF? that's so sick!) and it also has boring moments.. so I don't know how to react to it.. maybe I'll say is quite nice.. nothing else..

The Internship: ok, at the begining I didn't want to watch it, I thought it was gonna be boring but what a big surprise! is really funny and I really liked it, the story is good and the actors were fantastic! ohh I loved Dylan O'Brien (from Teen Wolf), so I'm gonna be crazy and I'll say the movie is perfect :P

that's all for now :P thanks for reading/passing by
Laters, babies

My Chemical Romance - Fake Your Death♫