viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

❥give a warm welcome to sadness❣

"I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken
I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I think is like a tradition to write a new entry every feb 14th, I think that was the day I made my very first entry.. if I'm wrong, then sorry :P

ok, I think the title is not for this day.. but that's how I feel right now.. and no, is NOT because I don't have a "valentine" or a date (well, that happens every year LOL); I really don't care about that.. is becasue this year is different.. I feel, uhm.. hollow..

well, anyway, let's be positive! the other I helped my nephew to make a valentine's day card (same as past year), I have to say I love to make those fucking little shits :P


this is what I made this time n____n
is really simple, but I think it looked cute! I only did the "canvas" he looked for a nice "quote", translated it and wrote it on the card..
to be honest, it was really easy to make, oh btw, I painted the little black hearts and dots


oh, take a look (I hope you can see it clearly, if not, then sorry!) at the gorgeous paper I found! is pink with hearts on it..
is like a 3D design.. if you touch it you feel the freking hearts.. oh I fell in love with it!


yesterday I painted my nails for this day n____n
they were really easy to make and I think they look cute.. you maybe are thinking "black? why black?" well, I love black, I think red/pink/white nails for this day are overrated, everyone paints their nails with those colors, right? so, why not black and pastel colors?
I used black, pastel purple, pastel pink, yellow, pastel blue and mint; plus I added a glitter coat to the black nails :P

a few days ago (well, on sunday..) I started to read a new book :P I thought it was perfect for this date! is a shame it was an ebook, I just don't like them >____< but sometimes I have to read them like that u____u


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I knew about this book thanks to tumblr; I decided to give it a try but I was not sure about it, I thought it was not my style.. you know, I don't like romantic novels or that kind of things (even knowing I've read some..); but I started it and, guess what? I finished it in less than one day!
the story is very simple, an american girl goes to Paris to study and she learns things about life.. well, I'm not gonna tell more, just that it's a love story and that I really loved the book  I had a great time reading it :P

well, I think that's all for now.. hope you have or had a happy Valentine's day n____n
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Unbroken