martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

[⚜] sweet disaster ⊰●

"We're only lost children, trying to find a friend
trying to find our way back home"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to update before, but I was really busy :P sorry!
so I guess today is a good day for a new entry n____n
anyway, as I said before my phone is dying slowly but I was able to take some pictures! and I'm gonna start using my sis' camera.. I hope it takes good photos..

so, I read a book some days ago, yes, on the last days of january.. take a look!


The Infernal Devices I Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
is about the same as The Mortal Instruments saga, is about shadowhunters (demon's hunters..) but this saga (TID) takes place in a different era, 1980's..
at the begining it was hard, 'cause sometimes I was like "but women can..", I mean, I forgot the year and place the book is based on.. but it got easier once I catched it..
I really liked the book and now I want to get the other two.. ohshit I have to buy a lot of books!


btw, one thing I loved about the book (how it looks like) is the texture  maybe you can't see it on the picture, but it has like this "mate" texture and the tittle and the man there have a different texture.. more.. shiny? oh I really don't know how to describe it! I suck at it.. x_____x

otherwise, do you remember the puppy my sis got a few months ago? well, he keeps growing up! he's enormous now! and he only has like 4 months old.. he's so cute!


he doesn't like pictures, so it was really hard to take one of him.. but there he is n____n isn't he super cute?? I want to hug him and bite him LOL

otherwise, today I played out with my niece and nephew.. you may think we are crazy or even very childish LOL but we played with water.. yeah, we got really wet! I'm hoping not to get sick again x____x but in case I do, I don't regret what happened today.. it was the funniest shit ever!

the other day rained a lot! it was a big surprise.. it's winter.. BUT then the sun came out.. while raining! and guess what? yeah, R-A-I-N-B-O-W! a fucking rainbow.. I obviously took some pictures of it :P but I'm gonna upload them later, not now :P sorry!

well, that's all for now n____n thanks for reading/passing by :)!
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Two Pieces♫