martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

☀' burn baby, burn♥

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
but that's alright because I like the way it hurts"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to update yesterday, but I was too lazy to do it :P and today.. well, I'm not inspired and I'm tired.. my shoulder and part of my back and neck hurt T____T
anyway, tomorrow is my oldest sister's birthday! we're not gonna do something special, but we're thinking about to cook a cake for her :P

so, my city is going crazy right now, why? well, tomorrow Canada President and USA President are coming, so they already closed streets and there are a lot of helicopters going around..
yesterday I went to the library to check out if they got the book Ive been looking since my bday (more than 6 months ago!) and finally got it! YAY! anyway, it was crazy! a lot of streets closed and a lot of police men.. tomorrow will be chaotic!

well, enough of that, let's talk about this new entry.. I noticed I already had the pictures I took of my niece's newest Monster High Doll.. she got it at the same time when I got Twyla (on january); she opens her dolls, so I always take photos of them :P take a look then!


she's Jinafire Long (daughter of the chinese dragon), obviously from the Scaris, City of Frights collection :P
well, I have to say she's not in my list of favorites, why? well, I love dragons (who doesn't?) but I don't like gold.. u____u


just look at her face! is really pretty and her makeup is stunning, her hair.. ohmygods I loved the color!  maybe you can't see it, but it has different shades of green ◕‿‿◕


I really like the colors in the dress, that violet looks amazing! and, what abour her skin? ohshit it looks super cool! the details are unbelievable..
oh wait, do you see the nails? they're long! like claws LOL


I don't have so much to say about the shoes, I mean, they look cool, but I don't like the color.. well, I don't like orange LOL and,can you imagine walking on those? hell no!

uhm.. I guess that's all for now n____n
thanks for reading/passing by :P it's always nice to update here
Laters, babies

Eminem ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie♫