viernes, 3 de enero de 2014

❀' lolita dream . . ღ

"I am your sugar
I am your cream"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
uhm.. sorry, is a crappy title, isn't it? u____u no imagination tonight..
anyway! tomorrow I'm gonna upload a new item on poupée and I wanted to post other pictures of it here.. only to show the details n____n

so, here's the story..
like 6 or 7 months ago I was invited to a tea party, as one of my friends got so much into lolita.. I thought it was a nice idea, everybody had to go dressed up with lolita fashion, but wait, I'm not into that.. so I had an idea: to make my own lolita dress :P
was not the first time I was going to make a dress (I made a lolita dress for my niece before), so it was not a big deal.. I only needed all the materials and stuff..

what did I thought? well, first of all, I wanted it purple so I had to search, carefully, all the material in the same shade of purple, oh, what a problem! but at the end I did it!

so, take a look at my, finished, lolita dress :P


it's based on "Secret Treasure Box" by Angelic Pretty n____n
I have to say it's not perfect but I was happy with the result :P

front part of the dress
here you see the three small bows I put with some "frill" and other small details
this is the back of the dress :P
there you can see the big ribbon I put on the back and the "corsé-like" touch
a closer look of the strap, I added small pearls to them
and that's the "frill" I used in the whole dress, it has cute flowers and hearts

so, there are all the details, but I don't know why the fuck the fucking straps look so short/small! I'm not short LOL I don't know what happened with the camera/picture that made them look like that.. it stress me out x____x
actually is in my closet, I don't know what to do with it, maybe fix it for my niece or sell it.. I'll decide that later :P

uhm.. I don't have pictures of me wearing it haha sorry! is just that I didn't like the way I looked with it u____u
I really like lolita fashion, but not in me, believe me :P

so, this is not the kind of entry I use to do, but I really wanted to show all the details that can not be seen on poupée :P
thanks for passing by/reading n____n
Laters, babies

Emilie Autumn - Gothic Lolita♫