sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

∞ ..she's bleeding sugar ⚘

"Endless romantic stories
you never could control me"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I really wanted to update yesterday, but I've been very busy T____T first, the puppy.. he's a hurricane! I'm not good at this, srly.. I'm tired all day long :( and then I tried to read one of my new books this week, it took me a lot of time, but I finally did it :P

today I'm super tired, all day long we took away all the christmas deco! so I'm gonna try to make a short entry.. I'll do my best :P


anyway, I don't have so much pictures this time (well, that's not new, right?) but this is a giant lollipop my sis got for me a few days ago  is not so special, but I like the swirled shape haha I tend not to eat them, so many times they taste strange LOL I don't know what to do with this one.. maybe I'll eat it later :P


The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
this is the first book I read this year!! I really wanted to read it since the first movie came out.. after 4 days trying to finish it, I finally did it yesterday at night..
I have to say I cried at the end LOL ohh that's embarrasing u____u but ohshit I couldn't help it..
now, what do I think about it? well, the books is pretty nice and is easy to read and I memorized the name of the 12 dwarfs (finally!) and I'm so proud! so, the book.. I know some people is going to kill me for this, but I prefer the movies.. don't take me wrong: I really liked the book but I think the movies are better, why? while reading the book I was "and where the fuck are that character I saw in the movie?", in my opinion they added a lot of stuff, and characters, to the movies to make them more interesting, they put more action and show us more about some characters (like the other dwarfs, not only Thorin..), so that's why I think I prefer the movies.. sorry!

otherwise, since a few weeks ago I've been watching some movies and I didn't talk about them.. I still don't know why LOL

The Heat: ok, I wanted to watch this one 'cause it looked funny and is true! is one of the funniest movies I've seen lately! I loved Melissa McCarthy!, and all the curses they say LOL highly recomend it! :P

The Bling Ring: I love Emma Watson and really like Taisa Farminga (thanks to ahs :P) so I wanted to watch this one, is not very good, sometimes it gets weird like "why the fuck people don't close their houses?", will I watch it again? uhm.. no, sorry!

Hummingbird: I like Jason Statham but this movie is a little bit boring.. sometimes it was funny and has some action, but not one of his best films.. I still don't know why I watched it..

Red 2: pff this one is stupid and boring.. I didn't like it, all the time I was like "what the fucking fuck?", I regret renting it, srly..

uhm.. fuck I don't remember the other movies I watched LOL sorry!
maybe I'll remember later.. but for now that's all :P
thanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Panic! At The Disco - Far Too Young To Die♫