viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

☇bye bye january ..۵

"Oh you got a fire and it's burning in the rain
thought that it went out, but it's burning just the same"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ohh it looks like I'm doing one entry per week, right? I wanted to update before but I've been busy reading, without electricity and sick..

I know I said (maybe not here..) that I wasn't going to start another book until february, but these days I had to do it.. I'll talk about it later..
right now I don't have enough time, I'm sick, so I don't have enough energy to write and post a lot of stuff..

like a week ago I finally was able to get the cookies I was dying to eat.. they taste like brownies (btw, I love brownies )


well, to be honest, I liked them, but not too much, why? I think their taste is a lot like dark chocolate and they have too much nut (which I don't like..), I decided to try them with some vanilla ice cream, the result? amazing! they taste better with it! is like eating an slice of heaven LOL


uhm.. some time ago I decided to try a new soap, I saw one that stole my heart so I got it..


Go Fresh Cream Bar Soap by Dove
honestly, the smell stole my heart LOL it smells like cherry blossom! is absolutely refreshing and relaxing.. I tried another versions of dove soap bars before, but this one is perfect! I'm thinking about to get another, right now is my favorite soap ever :P

yeah I know, is a crappy entry u____u but is what I have for now.. sorry!
maybe next entry will be better :P thanks for reading or passing by n____n
Laters, babies

The Fray - Heartbeat♫