lunes, 6 de enero de 2014

⋆✬ it feels like whooa❢

"I gave my heart to the cruel
now it will not beat again"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ohshit I was going to say "first entry of the year" but no.. I forgot I recently wrote one.. LOL sorry!
well, I'm planning to be more active here.. not like the past month I barely updated.. anyway, here I am for another awesome entry :P

as I said past year, today, jan 6th, is Día de Reyes (Three Kings Day?) I don't have any idea if people celebrate this day or not, but I do :P and I receive more presents! haha ◕‿◕

today I got something really F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S
a Monster High Doll and a book! ◕‿◕


Twyla (from 13 Wishes) and The Infernal Devices I: Clockwork Angel (I won't talk about it now, I'll do it when I read it :P)
I just have read the first book of The Mortal Instruments saga LOL
but I'm planning to get the other ones.. now I have more than 4 books to read in the next few weeks :P


ok, I'll talk now about Twyla.. my beloved Twyla *-*
I wanted her since she came out; saw her and fell in love, she's too gorgeous!
just look at her, why should I not love her? she's flawless, I love the colors on her and her personality, she reminds me a lot of myself..


anyway, I really like the color of her skin, is a soft lavender and the detail on her arms/hands is awesome: it has a gradient effect, they go from lavender to dark gray and her legs.. ohmygods I love the "drawing" they have at the bottom *-*
there's just one thing I don't like about the doll is that it has spiders on her dress/accessories/bag T____T WTF ;(

plus I was dying to get her beacuse one time I saw a picture of her glowing eyes! like OMFG! her eyes glow in the dark *-* how cool is that?


ohh I was forgetting her pet!
Dustin, is some kind of dust bunny.. he's so cute! n____n

so now, I have to get Spectra, she's the only one on my "favorite MH dolls list" that I don't have.. yet :P
btw sorry for the crappy pictures u____u
ohh I'm stressed as hell! I want to get Divergent book! but it's sold out :( I need it!

well, I think that's all for now :P I just wanted to show the new addition for my MH dolls collection :P now I have uhm.. 9 LOL including the two plushie versions.. this is so sad..
anyway, thanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

AFI - I Hope You Suffer♫