jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

[ϟ] winter is coming.. •*

"Up here in the cold thin air, I finally can breathe.
I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to grieve."

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
sorry! I couldn't resist haha I had to put that title and it sounded like Game of Thrones, right? fully Stark :P but it's true. winter is coming n____n' so I decided to upload my beloved winter hats.. well, that's not the only reason: I don't have time to update and I don't have new pictures >____< is frustrating!

anyway, let's start with this small post n____n


I got this cute panda hat first, like uhm.. 4 years ago? something like that :P I'm not a fan of pandas, but I fell in love with it, I had to have it! plus is just too lovely and is very warm! I love those cute pom-poms it has


I got this wolf hat like 3 years ago, I fell in love with it since the first moment I saw it! I love wolves so I had to get it.. is warm and fluffy and I fucking love its paws!  you can put your hands inside them (they're some kind of gloves..) so this hat is super kawaii!


on monday I went with my mom to buy some things we needed and I saw them! cupcake ornaments! ohh I fell in love with them I had to have them..


they were really cheap and look very cute, I put them on my room 'cause they don't fit with my xmas deco this year :P (you'll see it soon!); there were also a pink one, but I just picked up two (purple and blue), aren't they super cute?

so, that's all for now, sorry for the shitty entry.. but, as I said before, I don't have time u____u
anyway, thanks for passing by/reading n____n
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Let It Go♫