sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2013

☃ . . movies❣

"You'll be coming home with me tonight
and we'll be burning up like neon lights"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
uhm.. I really wanted to update before but I totally forgot about it!
as always, I don't have so much pictures and I was short of time, I've been very busy these past days! I think now I'll have more time n____n

well, it's time for holiday/christmas movies, right? there are a lot of them, but only a few get me in the xmas mood :P so, this time, I'm gonna show some movies I really enjoy to watch on this season


The Nightmare Before Christmas - Tim Burton
haha this one is my favorite :P I can watch it anytime of the year but I like to watch it on halloween and/or christmas :P I love to see Jack dressed as Santa :P


Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Ron Howard
I really love this movie, I like a lot Jim Carrey as Mr. Grinch n____n the movie is funny and, of curse, it has a nice message :P
when I watched it for the first time I didn't like it, but I watched it again time later and I fell in love with it..


The Santa Clause (1, 2 & 3) - John Pasquin ; Michael Lembeck
ok ok, I really like this trilogy :P but I think my favorite one is the 3rd part (The Escape Clause); they are funny and really get me in xmas mood n____n


Rise of the Guardians - Peter Ramsey
I don't really know if this is a christmas movie, but it makes me think so :P I loved Jack Frost! he is super cool and his history.. ohmygods it makes me cry :(


Home Alone - Chris Colombus
this is a classic, right? I only like the first two parts :P I a lot of people agree with me, those are the good ones.. I loved how the kid managed everything so well, he was alone and he survived LOL those movies are super funny!

uhm.. well, just a few movies, but there are a lot of tv specials I like! one of my favorites is Sicky Vicky (played by Demi Lovato on SoRandom!) singing 12 days of sickmas haha EPIC!
of course, there are some episodes of The Simpsons and so many others..

it was a short entry, I know I know.. but I don't have much to say..
anyway, thanks for passing by/reading n____n
Laters, babies

Demi Lovato - Neon Lights ♫