miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

[❄] christmas countdown ●•

"It was a long and dark December
From the rooftops I remember
There was snow, white snow"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
well, I'm not busy anymore n____n so I can update as much as I want.. uhm.. I'd do it if I had pictures haha sorry sorry..
the picture up therere is my pine tree, I got it like 15 years ago at school and I still have it.. we also decorate it for xmas n____n I loved that purple shiny ornament

so Christmas is almost here, aren't you excited? I am
just a few days more and I have, at least, one new book :P I'm dying to read Divergent! I'm hoping I'll get it..


anyway, past week my mom got a cookies&cream HERSHEYS chocolate for me n____n why did I take a picture of it? 'cause I wanted to.. I don't have so much imagination these days, so is all I have..
plus, you can see just something small of my Coca-Cola christmas stuff, the pieces are small, maybe that's why I love them so much :P

something new? yeah, my sis and her boyfriend got a new puppy :P his name is supposed to be Spike, but I started calling him Cucuy haha now everybody knows him by that name..
he's two months old and is staying with me right now, 'cause my sis doesn't have enought time for him..


isn't he super cute? haha I was lucky enough to take a picture of him with his tongue out while he was sleeping..

oh well, that's all for now.. sorry for the shitty entry n____n'
thanks for passing by/reading, love you all :P
Laters, babies

Coldplay - Violet Hill♫