viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

❥ P o t t e r h e a d ϟ

"I boogie down like a unicorn
no stoppin' till the break of dawn"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I've been a little away from this u____u I don't have enought time haha
right now I'm doing the stupid Fangirl Challenge on tumblr, I've been doing it just a few days ago, but now I'm gonna start with the hard part.. so I'm trying to have most of the stuff for coming days..

anyway, I don't have edited images haha so I thought it would be a great idea to make an entry of my biggest love/addiction: Harry Potter
I already had the images, so, why not?


this time will be only of my HP movie collection :P

I always tried to get the 2 disc versions.. why? because I love the special features n____n (I have two boxes of Prisoner of Azkaban 'cause one box contains the disc of the special features..)
I also took a close-up photos of the "special edition" movies..


ϟHarry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
well, this edition came in a some kind of cardboard box.. when I found it I felt really lucky, was the only one left! :P


ϟHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
so, this is my fav edition! it simulates to be a death eater mask  it came in a see-through box, it was a little bit expensive, but totally worths it!


ϟHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 & 2
these two are a BLUE-RAY & DVD combo edition, they come in a metallic box.. expensive, but is Harry Potter, why in hell would I not get them in this edition?? there's no way!!

well, that was all for now; sorry sorry, maybe it's an small entry, but I don't have time :(
anyway, thanks for reading/passing by :P
Laters, babies

Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire Soundtrack - Do The Hippogriff♫