domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

..& I never want to leave✰

"Call it a bad attitude dude
I'm never gonna to cover up that tattoo"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to update yesterday, but I forgot to do it LOL
these days have been cold! and rainy.. just perfect! I love that kind of days
autumn is coming, is my second fav season of the year.. so I'm excited :P

anyway, more than a week ago I went with my sis to watch a movie n____n
what did we watch? the famous "The Conjuring"


well, I read and heard it was really good, and the promos on tv show people scared watching it..
I have to say is not that scary.. no, is NOT scary at all T____T I feel they lied to me haha I got bored really fast and I thought all the situation was beacuse that "creepy" dool they show us, but I guess it is not..
at the end I felt like "WTF? I think they own me an apology.."
the movie is longer, in my opinion, than it should be..


like two days after that, my sis brought cupcakes n____n (her boyfriend bought them) she knows how much I love cupcakes
but there were one problem: they were choco-mint T____T WTF sis? and the topper.. ohmy.. was also mint flavored.. holy shit! I hate mint :( so obviously I didn't eat them haha my mom did..


Nail Polish by Sally Hansen in 160 Shoot the Moon
finally here's the other SH polish I got as a birthday present n____n
I used this one to paint my ring finger on my The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones inspired nail art :P
it was easy to take off and very shiny! I needed a silver polish so it's perfect!

so I think that's all for now :P thanks for reading/passing by :P
Laters, babies

Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll♫