miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

♩*feeling the beat .♬

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
today I'm not bringing a lot of images or telling how has everything been on my life :P
I felt a little bit sick all day.. so I didn't have enough time to prepare an entry u____u right now I feel a little bit better, maybe just tired

anyway, today's entry will be.. different.. this is like "once-in-a-lifetime" or maybe I'll do it again, who knows? :P
so I decided to share my "currently" playlist haha I mean, the songs that, for some reason, I can't get out of my head.. enjoy!!

Coldplay - Atlas♪


Demi Lovato - Heart By Heart♪

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack♪

Ariana Grande ft Nathan Sykes - Almost Is Never Enough♪

Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll♪

I have to say I fell in love with "Atlas" what a perfect song! I love Coldplay and I LOVE The Hunger Games  so, what happens when you combine them? PERFECTION! I think the song really gets what Catching Fire is.. great job Coldplay!!

that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed my small playlist :P
Laters, babies