jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

❤ he loves me.. he loves me not!

"I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection"


so.. I've been away from this for some days.. is just because I didn't have enough time, I wanted to make a new entry two days ago, but I had a big problem..

I used to edit my pictures on photobucket, but two days ago I just noticed they were gonna change the site to a new version.. so the way to edit the photos changed! to be honest, it sucks :( it doesn't display really good in my lap u____u so I had to search a new photo editor.. I found some, but they were not what I was looking.. then I found one that is OK, maybe is not the best, but it works fine.. so no more photobucket edited pictures :( ows!

that's the reason why my pictures will look less funny and cute x____x anyway.. time ago I said I was gonna show my sis' little puppy and today is the day :P


she is Muffin n_____n I helped with the name LOL the only problem I have with her is that she loves to bite me :( anywhere! and sometimes she hurts me and the blood comes out :(


I've been playin' The Simpsons on my IPod is really funny, I'm gettin' addicted to it haha is one of my fav tv shows, so I had to play it :P


FABLE III
this week I went to rent a movie and a videogame, I've been a little bit busy, so that's the reason why I rented this one again.. I think I really like this kind of games, adventure/fantasy LOL and I'm fallin' in love with rated M ones.. they are very, very funny :P

100 Ghost Street The Return Of Richard Speck: as I said, I went to rent a movie, and my sis wanted to watch this one.. what do I have to say? well, is not the best horror (ghost) movie I ever watched, that's for sure; but is good. Sometimes I was like WTF, "I've seen that before" and even "cool".. the end was.. obvious, but was nice to watch it :P

so.. I think that's all for now..
Laters, babies

Rihanna ft.Future - Loveeeeeee Song♫