domingo, 24 de febrero de 2013

★ . . cute but psycho [ϟ]

"Blessed by a bitch from a bastard's seed
Pleasure to meet you, preapre to bleed"


haha yessss time for another entry n_____n I wanted to update yesterday, but I felt a little bit bad.. my head was killing me! anyway.. like two weeks ago I finally finished to read some books..


The Sleeping Beauty trilogy by A. N. Roquelaure (aka Anne Rice)
I bought The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty (1) and Beauty's Punishment (2) at the same time, at the begining of january.. then I bought Beauty's Release (3) like two or three weeks after..

uhm.. what do I have to say? well, I liked it (not loved it), is not because is an erotic novel, maybe is because the three books are almost the same.. I mean, sometimes I felt I was reading the same book; different situations same stuff.. I even regreted for a minute that I purchased them LOL


JUST DANCE 4
so.. I've been playing it for a few time.. is really funny! I love it I'm not gonna say I love all the songs LOL but maybe most of them n_____n


past week my mom bought me again a muffin n____n I freakin' love that store! Vanilla and Nutella flavour.. oh my! delicious ❤____❤


Maybelline Nail Polish
two months ago one of my cousins gave me this polish in deep blue colour (I wanted to badly a shade like that).. today I decided to paint my nails with it :P I wanted to make a british nail art, but is too dark T____T so I'll have to wait and do that nail art another day with another polish.. buuuuut I really liked the shade! is gorgeous, why? I LOVE dark colours  so it's perfect, I just applied one coat, with enough polish :P and then added a silver gradient effect.. so it looks elegant and sparkly n___n

right now I'm watching Live from the Red Carpet Academy Awards; so, obviously, I'm going to watch the awards later ;P my favourites? well, the only fav I have is Jen Lawrence, is funny 'cause I love her only because she plays Katniss on THG LOL!
that's all for now :P
Laters, babies

30 Seconds To Mars - Night Of The Hunter♫