domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

♰wasting time on memories♰

"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed"

the other day I found my beloved HP notebook ◕‿◕ and I noticed I had a drawing there haha! I used to draw a lot on my notebooks.. yeah.. I also paid attention to the class :P


as you can see the notebook (I used it for Anatomy) is from HP3 (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) and the drawing.. I like it a lot! it was on the first page of the HP notebook haha! I'm not food at drawing  >______< that frustrates me!


another drawing I gave to my sister years ago.. I just love "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy"  is a little bit stupid but LMAO I love it! Grim is just too adorable I had to edit the photo.. it looked old and dirty u_____u


that.. well.. is in another notebook but I like a lot the frame I did haha!
I wrote there something I once saw on Internet.. I loved the text..

and now, another topic: Poupee ◕‿◕ finally I reached a new record!


aww finally more than 1000 shells (of each one) and some halloween candies n_____n'
yeah.. I don't use so much the shell spring.. but I'm gonna use some of them.. Halloween (my fav season-event of the year) is coming  so I better keep shells/candies and save ribbons.. well, I have a personal record there too LMAO but I want to but a black ribbon for the head (1st anniversary) but I can't find it >_____<

wish me good luck! :P see you

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song♫