domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

The 74th Hunger Games❤

"But now we've stepped into a cruel world
Where everybody stands and keeps score"

well, as I said before, I got my THG copy when it came out.. but unfortunately they gave me the DVD version.. and I wanted the combo (BR´+ DVD) one LOL so they said "maybe we can change it to you next week" so I waited.. and waited.. and waited.. and finally past friday I was able to get it!! so now I have the version I wanted.. maybe a little bit silly, but, c'mon! I had to have it :P


I just love THG haha! I can't deny it

when I got my copy (the 1st time) I also bought a Collectible Miniature Figurine LOL there are 27 to collect T_______T and last week I bought another one.. so now I own Tribute Girl from District 8 and Tribute Girl from District 11 aka Rue!! they are a little bit expensive.. that's the reason why I only have two LMAO maybe I stop buying them when I get Peeta


and the other day I was cleaning my room, but just a little bit haha and I was checking all the magazines I own (some of them from 2006 O_____O) and I decided some of them, the ones I don't want, were going to trash..
I figured out I had a magazine with two pages of THG LOL so I kept it haha!!


now I'm the happiest girl on planet :P just love THG
see you!

Taylor Swift - Eyes Open♫