sábado, 6 de octubre de 2018

bloody nightmare

Hello creatures of the night!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're doing great!

ahh.. I think I didn't plan this enterily well.. I forgot today was going to be a busy day u__u and I almost forget to upload this! but luckily here I am with a brand new halloween-themed entry!

a few hours ago I finished to read a new (notice that everytime I say "new" it's not necessarily that way, I mean it's new for me :P) book.. I was thinking about watching an anime or something like that but since I decided to take a break after so many season finales I thought it could be a bad idea after all

as you can guess this is gonna be quite short due to the fact that I don't have enough time and not much to say.. so I better start with this!


this book was in my to read list since uhm.. 2016? I wanted to read it so badly but I always thought about reading it in october but suddenly I forgot about it u__u

finally I decided to pick it up for this year 'cause it was about damn time! also, thanks to Goodreads, I thought it would fit perfectly my halloween books n__n


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
this is the first book of a duology, don't ask when I'm gonna read the second book 'cause I don't know haha maybe soon..

anyway, the story takes place in Canada, and follows Cas, a guy who works hunting and killing ghosts, he travels with his mom through USA until one day he hears, from somebody he knows, a thrilling story about a ghost, known as Anna dressed in blood, that has murdered more than 20 people since the year she died

when Cas arrives to the place and encounters Anna for the first time, he notices this ghost is not like the other he has faced before and so he decides to investigate more about this dead girl

I have to say that I found the story interesting, I didn't know what to expect 'cause as usual I didn't read the synopsis haha, the only thing I hoped was that it wasn't about a friendly ghost u__u
what I got was really good and I'm glad I decided to finally give it a try

there were some things that I thought were senseless and other that I didn't like, like all that romance stuff, which I think it's quite dumb in a ghosts story, right?

sadly most of the time I found the characters quite plain, at first I liked Anna but slowly she became boring and very melancholic, something I found annoying haha

I think it's a nice book to get in halloween mood, but I wish it had been bloodier and scarier, but don't get me wrong, it was a good book :P
it was interesting, entertaining and easy to read, in general I liked it a lot

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here please n__n

otherwise, some days ago I got a brand new pair of socks!


Colorful Skulls Socks
to be honest I'm looking for halloween socks but sadly I can't find some.. the only pair I found was this one.. I'm not completely happy with them, but they're not so bad :P after all I love skulls!

since some weeks ago I've been making some halloween stuff.. to be honest I only was able to find one of the few things.. I don't know where the hell are the others u__u


a flying eyeball! I was dying to make one of this *-* I think it ended up looking pretty well.. but, why am I making these? I don't really know, if at the end of the month I keep them all then I guess I'll just go and put them as ornaments in my mini xmas tree :P

when I find the other I'll come and show them.. for now it's only this one n__n'


woah.. as I said it's a quite short entry.. is just that this year I'm not getting tons of stuff since I'm poor and I'm broke af haha

yesterday the 13th episode of Angels of Death finally aired, I was waiting for it so badly! it was really good and now I just can't wait to see how it ends.. perfect for the halloween season!

today SAO: Alicization finally started its normal broadcasting and I watched it.. damn.. why do I like SAO so much? I missed my beloved waifu Asuna *-* this first episode was an hour long, it was interesting and was an introduction of what we're going to see in the future

for what I've read, we won't see Asuna so much in a long time u__u so I guess I'll die a little everytime I watch a new episode until the waifu shows again :P ahh and of course, here we have the new long runner!

also I watched the first episode of Goblin Slayer.. and damn! it was better than I expected.. this first episode was just too incredible and if it keep on going like that I bet it'll be one of my faves of the season!

ok ok, before I start mumbling about all the anime and tv series I'm watching, let me say that this is all for now n__n' hope you enjoyed today's entry :P

and thank you very much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

bye bye little bats!