domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

mercy prevails over my wrath

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy these past few days.. I hate being an adult haha but someone (ME) has to pay for my little pleasures.. right?

to be honest at first I wasn't sure about what to put in this entry 'cause I noticed that I only had ONE thing to talk about u__u but then I remembered: today was going to air the season finale of The Walking Dead, so my saviour was here..

ok, the only thing I'm gonna say before I really start with the entry is that, today shall be known as the "disappointment sunday", believe me I have two big reasons haha

now let's start!


this time I decided to finally read a book! yes, you read correctly: a book


The Fever Code by James Dashner
even if this book came out in 2016 (don't know exactly the date), I finally decided to give it a try.. as you know I really like the Maze Runner trilogy, so I had to read this new prequel as well

this book takes place after the The Kill Order book, and before the Maze Runner (first book), so it's necessary to read the other books before, 'cause this one has a lot of spoilers :P

this book is about Thomas' life before the Maze, we see his daily life and how he "helped" to build it..
we also get to see some of the characters we previously saw in the trilogy and their relationship with our protagonist

I would like to say that it was interesting, but sadly I found it quite boring and repetitive.. I think it has a lot filler T__T like more than 200 pages were kinda slow and had useless info, one thing I enjoyed and actually liked is how this book answers some questions and we get to see how twisted and awful was WCKED

overall it was just "ok" for me, it was not so bad but it wasn't the best book out there; like I said I found it boring most of the time and sometimes I wasn't able to keep on reading T__T sadly it was not what I expected, but that ending.. ohgods it left me thinking about it.. is it true or not?

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here please n__n

[TO EDIT]