martes, 10 de abril de 2018

I'll be the HERO

"BEING ABLE TO DO YOUR OWN THINGS BY YOURSELF
IS TRULY AMAZING."
-Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Vol. 3 ~ CLAMP

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n I've been quite busy (too much anime) but finally I'm here with a brand new entry!

to be honest I wanted to read a book, and thought about doing it but time passed by flying x__x and when I noticed it was monday (yesterday, when I originally wanted to post the entry), then I remembered that two manga volumes were going to be released today and so I decided to "take advantage" of it and make it today instead

this time I won't talk about anime (uh, what?) 'cause I'm still watching the ones I recently started, so this entry won't be too long, but since I don't have anything else to say then I better start with this n__n



Attack on Titan Vol. 24 by Hajime Isayama
finally.. finally the 24th volume is out! I can't believe how long it has been since the last time I talked about AoT (I know, I still have to edit prev entries...), so I'm glad I can do it once again

I have to say that I never imagined the story could take the path it actually took, it wasn't what I was expecting but I can't complain, it's really interesting

in this volume the story keeps on focusing in the "Titan trio", well, actually in the only one member left.. we see how he's doing back at his home, and, yes, we get to see an small part of their past and their reasons to do "their job"

what I like the most about this new Arc is the fact that we are able to see the other side of the coin, and how the ones we thought were the antagonist maybe are not what they seemed at first; it's getting complicated to decide who is the "real enemy", who is the real antagonist of this huge mess

plus the final Titan power is finally revealed! which consequences will this bring to the story? but most important, what is the real ability of the 9th power?

I found this volume interesting, sadly it doesn't have much action but it gave us a lot of info about Reiner, we get to see him in a dark moment and that was heartbreaking.. I don't really know how to feel about him anymore :|

overall it was a good volume, it was easy to read and I'm dying to see what Isayama has for us in the future! (but if I have to be honest I'm terrified too haha)

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here then n__n


Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Vol. 3 by CLAMP
this is the second volume that came out today! I have to say it: I love this cover.. it's just too pretty *-*

one thing I love about CCS is the art.. damn it's super cute! and it always makes me happy to see Sakura's different outfits everytime she secures a new card..
also my heart melts when they give us a Sakura and Syaoran moment.. how dare they to be that cute?

ok, now let's talk about the story so far..
as you know now Sakura faces a new mystery: her Sakura Cards suddenly (after she had a dream) became transparent and are useless; then she gets a new key/staff and with its help she's able to catch new cards

in this volume we keep on seeing our cute Sakura, with her friends' help, trying to figure out what's going on with the new cards and trying to find out who's behind of all of it

I have to say that this volume was good, it had some cute moments and, as always, funny parts, it was entertaining; it also gave us some hints to discover the truth, and yet we still can't see clearly what's happenning

so yeah, I really like this manga.. is just too cute and interesting.. I can't wait for the next volume to be out!

[TO EDIT]