lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018

maybe you're my love

Hello, hello!
hope you're doing great n__n welcome to a new entry!
oh god.. I've been feeling quite lazy these days u__u I don't really have so much to do, but somehow I feel anxious..

aaanyway! today was a "day off", so my oldest sister didn't go to work and she promised to her daughter to take them to watch a movie.. and since my mom and I wanted to watch the same movie we decided to go together n__n' of course, my other sister and her son went too, but they watched a different movie this time :P

otherwise I decided to read, but somehow I ended up with no enough time for a book u__u so I picked up a manga volume I wanted to read a while ago

okay, this time the entry will be kinda short since I don't have so much to talk about >__< so I guess I better start with this!



Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori
I was dying to read this manga since I finished watching the anime 'cause I fell in love with it! finally I decided to read it

the story follows Haruhi, who got an schoolarship in Ouran High School, a prestigious school where rich and important people study.. and of course, the things that really matter in that place are how rich you are and the connections you have.. so Haruhi obviously stands out thanks to the schoolarship

the journey begings when Haruhi accidentally breaks a vessel (8 millions yen worth!) that belonged to an strange club: the Host Club, and now has to pay for it.. since Haruhi comes from a "normal" family, doesn't have money to pay it and the club decides Haruhi has to join them and become their "servant", but soon they decide to make him a host.. but Haruhi is not what it seems and there's where the funny situations begin

now, for you to understand, this club is formed by men (5 members: Tamaki, the Hitachin twins, Mori and Honey) and it exists with the prupose to entertain the rich girls from Ouran

this is a romantic comedy story, but in my opinion it has more comedy than romance.. and I love it! I think the main reason why I love Ouran Host Club is because Haruhi is no the typical protagonist; the personality of this character is just incredible (why does it kind of reminds me of myself?) and I'm dying to see how it evolves through the story

you're maybe wondering why I'm not saying much about this manga, well is just that I'm worried I'd give an spoiler haha maybe next time (when I'll tell you about the next volume) I won't be so cryptic :P

I thought that, since Valentine's Day is coming, this would be a good choice for a "romantic" reading n__n

oh, and some time ago I found out that this manga is available in my country (in spanish!), it was sold like two or three years ago.. I even thought about gettin a volume but since I'm focused in Black Butler for now I decided it was better to wait.. maybe one day I'll buy a volume :)!

[TO EDIT]