miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

We're pretty good at the impossible

"SOME THINGS DON'T NEED WORDS.
SOMETIMES IT'S ENOUGH TO JUST FEEL."
-Soundless ~ Richelle Mead

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! too son for a new one? no, I don't think so :P
hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy, but whatever, here I am! as you can guess I've been reading.. again.. but this is not gonna be only about the book, I swear!

I don't have so much to say, so I guess the entry will be really short :P

anyway, we better start with this..



Soundless by Richelle Mead
as you know I read this author before, I knew about her thanks to Vampire Academy (which I liked) and I've been dying to continue reading her work (Bloodlines to be specific) but I just put it aside until now..

I've been seeing that some people talked about this book, it never really caught my attention but I had the opportunity to read it and I took it, even if, for now, it's only in english

I like how Richelle Mead likes and writes about folklore and mythology; this book is based in chinese folklore and I was so glad to read about a different culture..

even if I found the plot kinda interesting, I feel like I wasn't 100% commited with it, maybe that's the reason why it took me three days to read it haha even if it's a thin book and easy to read, plus I only read it at night..

as I said, the storyline is easy to follow and the characters are not so bad after all but I didn't love them, I'm not sure why, maybe it was because the book was not so fantastic for me

and well, I gave it three stars 'cause I was hooked almost at the end, and it finally gave me what I was wanting to see, even if I didn't know that was what I needed

it was a nice book and I liked it, but definitely I won't put it on my list of favourites.. and now I want to read more of Richelle Mead, I hope this year I finally read Bloodlines!

well, as I said up there, today was a busy day.. I went to watch a movie with my sis and her baby boy! we had some fun haha I thought he wanted to watch Angry Birds but NO! we watched Captain America: Civil War!


yes, I watched it once again haha and as the first time, it was awesome! I just love Stucky and Scarlet Vision! ohgods

after the movie, we went to the supermarket to buy something and what did I find there?


an Star Wars plastic glass! I fell in love with it, so I had to get it.. it came as a "free gift" in the purchase of something else.. I had to pick up the Kylo Ren one *-*
now it's part of my collection!


as I said before, I don't have much to say T__T so that's all for today.. hope you enjoyed this :P
thanks for reading/passing by! have an incredible week!

bye bye!