martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

Llorar hasta secarnos y reír hasta volver a mojarnos por dentro

"HE CONOCIDO A ALGUIEN,
SOY YO.
VOY A DARME UNA OPORTUNIDAD."
-Baluarte ~ Elvira Sastre

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to the last entry of the month! I can't believe tomorrow is june o__o time passed by so fast! and.. that means.. my birthday is coming! haha the only good thing about it is that I always get books n__n

anyway, today was one of "those" days.. I had a really bad time u__u luckily it's ending and I hope tomorrow will be better..

okay, since I don't have anything else to say, we better start with this


yesterday I was a little bit busy reading another book, well, not really busy, 'cause it was so thin that it was easy to finish it in a few hours..


Baluarte by Elvira Sastre
first of all, let me tell you that I don't like poetry, I always find it quite boring and never feel connected to it.. but oh surprise! this is a poetry book.. but why in hell, if I don't like poetry, would I read it? well, I saw some quotes of it on Instagram and I found them really nice, so I decided to investigate and voilà: I wanted to give it a try..

I have to say I liked it, yeah, I wasn't expecting that, it was really beautiful; it's one of those books that can take your breath away, srly..
I didn't know this author but I think she writes so marvelous that makes you feel what she felt while doing it, plus it was easy to understand and all the metaphors were so well constructed

the poems tell us a story about love and heartbreak, Sastre opened up her heart and soul to show us how love has a "good" and a "bad" side, and that everything has a reason to be

as I said, I liked it but not loved it, why? well, it's a gorgeous book but it's not my style, I don't like poetry so I had some kind of problem finishing it, sometimes it even bored/amused me that I had to put it down for a while..

[for whole review click here]

otherwise, I noticed I didn't upload some pictures of stuff I got some time ago T__T so today's the day!


Nail polish in Azul Neón by Bissú
I got this neon blue polish for my x-men nail art :P I thought it was perfect for those nails! [click here & here]
and I was dying to get it again since the previous one I had died months ago..


Dog pouch
ohmygods I love this! I'm not sure if it's a Husky or an Alaska haha but it's too cute! my sister bought it for me the same day I got the blue polish :P


Skittles *-* what can I say? I'm addicted to them!


well, I think that's all for now.. I really don't know what else to say u__u
anyway, as always thanks for reading/passing by! hope you'll have a wonderful time!

bye bye!