jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

●pastel road ~✞

"I'M PURE AT HEART. IT REPELS THE DIRT."
-The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare

Hello cutiepies ◕‿‿◕
I hope you've been doing great❢ I've been uhm.. less busy than before, I even made  a side blog❢ I wanted to do it since some time ago, but I was too lazy or I wasn't 100% convinced about it.. but finally I gave that step and, obviously it's still under construction, I hope it'll be ready soon ◕‿◕

Hola hola❢ ◕‿◕
espero que hayan estado super bien por mi parte he estado un poco menos ocupada que antes (se puede ver gracias a que ya he editado todas mis entradas!), incluso he hecho un blog secundario, lo había querido hacer desde hace tiempo, pero jamás me atreví al 100% espero que este listo pronto ◕‿◕

anyway, today I'm coming with more items I recetly got :P this time is makeup's turn❢
so let's start❢

bueno, hoy vengo con más cosillas que compré recientemente, esta vez es el turno del maquillaje.. así que comencemos


as you know I went shopping after christmas, and I got a lot of cute stuff ◕‿◕


Cat Hairclips by TodoModa
I saw them and I fell in love❢ they are super cute
plus lately I've been wearing that kind of hairclups so it was a good purchase ◕‿◕
the colours (white, mint and peach) look super cute and I really like how they contrast with my dark hair❢
I wore the peach ones on New Year's Eve and they kept my hair in place for hours.. and like a week later I wore the mint ones.. those were not as effective as the peach ones, but they looked cute anyway :P

bueno, como saben fui de compras después de navidad y encontré cosas demasiado lindas como para no comprarlas ◕‿◕ como estos broches para el pelo que simulan ser gatos
me encantaron los colores (blanco, menta y durazno) y creo que contrastan muy bien con mi pelo oscuro :P
al parecer los que tienen forma de gato tiene un mejor "agarre" que los menta..


EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet
I was dying to try EOS❢ finally I found a girl who was selling them on my city, so I obviously bought it ∩___∩ she only had like uhm.. three or four flavours, so I picked up strawberry..
as you know I'm a lipbalm freak *-* and this is just amazing; my lips really feel different❢ the smell/flavour is very nice and I like a lot the package
I guess I'm gonna get another one soon ◕‿◕

moría por conseguir un EOS! durante mucho tiempo vi chicas en pupe que los tenían y yo también quería uno >< al fin lo encontré y lo compré
me encantan los bálsamos labiales y éste es fantástico realmente noto una diferencia y el sabor/olor es estupendo (fresa)  espero conseguir otro pronto ◕‿◕


Elixir by Shakira [Eau de Toilette]
I got it as a delay christmas present from one friend :P
it smells nice, it's not favourite fragrance but I guess I could easily finish the bottle 'cause it's an small presentation; 15 ml (0.5 FL OZ)
I really liked the design of the bottle *-* I have to say it looks gorgeous❢

conseguí esta fragancia como un regalo retrasado de navidad; huele bien pero no se convierte en mi favorita, creo que podré terminarmela "rápido", ya que es la presentación pequeña (15ml)
me gustó el diseño, tanto de la botella como el de la caja ◕‿◕


Nail Polish by L.A. Colors in Candy Sprinkles
this polish caught my eye a while ago but I never got it 'cause I got others instead; finally I decided to buy it❢
it has a very light pink shade as a base, then it has three sizes of glitter (very small, small and big)
the thing I really like about it is the glitter, 'cause it comes in different colours: pink, green, blue, silver and gold; it really makes justice of its name :P

ya sabrán que ultimamente (desde hace unos años) me he vuelto fanática de los esmaltes de uñas y esta vez conseguí uno nuevo ◕‿◕
ya lo había visto antes y de hecho me había llamado la atención, finalmente decidí comprarlo :P
la base es de un tono rosa bastante claro y tiene muchos brillos, creo que son de tres tamaños diferentes y de muchos colores como rosa, verde, azul, dorado y plata; creo que realmente le hace justicia a su nombre :P

here's a closer look, I hope you can see all the pretty glitter

obviously I painted my nails with it so you can see it better :P


the way I painted them today is very easy: I painted all my nails with a very light shade of pink; in four nails I used Candy Sprinkles then in the last nail I used metallic purple, blue and red (it kinda looks like bright pink..) polishes and made a marble effect ∩___∩

after all I'm not so sure if those colours really match the glitter on the other nails >< but I'm gonna go with 'yes, they do' :P
I liked the result❢ ◕‿◕

como siempre, no pude resistirme y pinté mis uñas
esta vez fue de una manera fácil: usé un esmalte rosa muy claro como base y después usé el nuevo en cuatro uñas; en la que faltaba decidí usar esmaltes metálicos en morado, azul y rojo (que luce como rosa..) para hacer un diseño "Marble"

la verdad no sé si me gusta mucho el resultado, pero bueno, así quedaron :P


well, for now that's all! thanks for passing by/reading

por ahora eso es todo, gracias por pasar/leer
Cya' *