martes, 20 de enero de 2015

✯crazy for boots ✖'

"AND ALL THE COLORS I AM INSIDE HAVE NOT BEEN INVENTED YET."
-Where the Sidewalk Ends: The Poeams and Drawings of Shel Silverstein

Hello cutiepies! ◕‿‿◕
I hope you've been doing great!
these past few days have been very warm! and, for warm, I mean hot as hell ._. is still winter, but it feels like spring x﹏x it's supposed to be cold as ice, but NO! I've been dying because of that.. well, not only 'cause of that, I'm still a little bit uhm sick? my throat been hurting for the past week.. but luckily I'm better now ∩___∩'

Hola hola! ◕‿‿◕
espero que en este tiempo hayan estado super!
la verdad es que no tengo mucho que decir, solo quejas y mas quejas, aunque todas son por el clima x﹏x actualmente hace un calor feroz! parece primavera y no invierno u﹏u he sentido que muero lentamente! pero bueno, no ha sido sólo por el clima, he estado un poco enferma de la garganta ¬¬ pero afortunadamente ya estoy mejor ∩___∩

anyway, do you remember I mentioned before I got a pre-christmas present by my dad? well, finally I decided to make an entry for it ◕‿◕
maybe you already what the present was (thanks to the tittle), so let's start!

bueno bueno, recuerdan que hace algún tiempo mencioné un regalo pre-navideño por parte de mi papá? finalmente decidí hacer la entrada para mostrarlo ◕‿◕
quizás ya tienen una idea de que fue (gracias al titulo), asi que comencemos!



Whiskey Knee High Boots by Tierra Bendita
I got these gorgeous boots thanks to my sister (who found them) and to my dad (who paid them) on early december *-* I don't know much about the brand, I still have time to decide if it's good or not.. we'll see..
but for now, I have to say I'm totally in love with them

éstas hermosas botas en color whiskey las conseguí gracias a mi hermana (que las encontró) y a mi papá (que las pagó :P) a principios de diciembre ∩___∩ no sé mucho de la marca (asi que no sé si sólo se vende aca en México), pero aún tengo tiempo para decidir si es buena o no..
por ahora sólo diré que estoy tremendamente enamorada de ellas


I saw them for the first time on uhm.. october I think and I fell in love BUT sadly they were only available on brown and, as  dark colours lover, I was upset and I wasn't sure if I really liked them or not..
maybe you know it or not, but I don't like brown that much :| I looked out for black boots but these were the only thing on my mind.. plus I didn't really like all the black ones I saw, so I decided to get these beauties! sadly they were sold out until december! when my dad got them for me ∩___∩'

la verdad no me convencía (de hecho aún no me termina de convencer) el color u﹏u amo los colores oscuros y la verdad el café no es uno que me guste :|
pero aún así decidí que las quería, me encantaron en cuanto las vi, la historia corta es que no había hasta el pasado mes, y pues mi papá al fin me las compró ∩___∩


one thing that caught my eye the first time I saw them was how long they are: actually they are knee high, which I always look for in boots ∩___∩'

una de las cosas que me gustó fue lo largas que son *-* llegan casi a la rodilla y la verdad es que amo las botas de este tipo ∩___∩'


another thing I like is the fact that they have shoelaces, straps, and zipper! sometimes is really hard to find knee high boots which have those three details; I love when boots have shoelaces

otra cosa que me gustó fue que tienen agujetas, cintas y cierre! en mi experiencia muchas veces es difícil encontrar botas que contengan todos estos elementos; así que cuando las vi supe que debían ser mias


and, the most important thing about them: they have not high heel! that makes them really comfy ◕‿◕

I have to say I love them and I guess they go well with a lot of things! I still think is a shame I couldn't find a black pair but maybe they look better in brown (in this case, whiskey :P)

lo más importante de todo: no tiene tacón! o bueno, uno muy pequeño ∩___∩' pero se les puede considerar botas bajas por esto, no? y son muy cómodas ◕‿◕
en definitiva me encantan y creo que van muy bien con muchas cosas! sigo creyendo que es una pena no haberlas encontrado en negro, pero de igual manera creo que lucen mejor en este color..


well, that was all for now, as you can see I really like my boots! I hope yoy like them too ◕‿◕
and sorry for the picture blast! is just that I wanted to show all the details ∩___∩
thanks for reading/passing by

eso es todo por ahora, y disculpen tantas imagenes y texto, es que de verdad me encantan y queria que se vieran todos los detalles ◕‿◕
gracias por pasar/leer

Cya' *