viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

ღ•*it might be too sharp.. '✧

"You did not break me
I'm still fighting for peace"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
ohh long time without a new entry❢ I wanted to update before, but I was busy :P
and I'm starting to think that I'm gonna be busy for the next few wees.. doing what? well, Christmas stuff! x3 yeah, that time of the year is coming..

anyway, I forgot to upload and edit the pictures for the previous entries x____x and obviously, I don't have the ones for this new entry.. but I promise I'll update soon..

okay okay, let's start❢



like a week ago I went for my Mockingjay tickets it's gonna be on November 20th at midnight *-*
ohh I can't wait! and I know I'm gonna cry :( I've seen the trailers and the tv spots and my heart broke when I saw Peeta with a fucking tear❢ like how dare you? ohhh god I can't wait ◕‿◕

otherwise, finally I decided to read again❢ I paused my "monthly" lecture 'cause I was busy helping my sister; then I had free time but I was lazy..


Insurgent by Veronica Roth
soooooooo I read Divergent (1st part of the trilogy) past year, before the movie came out.. and I wanted to read the rest of the story; as I said before, I got this one as a birthday present but I didn't had enough time to read it and finally I took it and started to read it..

what can I say? I loved it❢ I was just too shocked while I was reading it; it was an strong and interesting plot.. sometimes I really liked Tris but other times I just didn't..
this book has more death. more action and, of course, romance; and we finally start to see why happened the events we saw in the previous book and it starts to explain everything❢

I guess the movie will be pretty awesome.. I can't wait to watch the movie.. and I'm dying to get the next book :P

ohh I have some pictures I took before or even during my halloween-themed entries, but obviously I didn't post them 'cause they didn't fit; so finally they're here..


Boot Slippers in Pink✖Gray
I've been wanting those for a while, I actually fell in love with them since the first time I saw them and finally my mom got them for me n____n
now that I got them I have to say that I really really love them❢ pink is not one of my favourite colours but these look incredibly gorgeous, the combination is perfect

they are super comfy and warm ◕‿◕ perfect for winter (which is coming) but now I started to wear them since the days are getting cold n____n


I'm not 100% sure about the print.. I don't like hearts LOL but I think they gave them a cute look.. plus the pom-poms are an extra sweet touch


well, I think that was all for now :P I don't have so much to say, but I guess I'm gonna do a DIY entry soon ◕‿◕ so keep watching..
thanks for passing by❢
Laters, babies

Sia ft. The Weeknd & Diplo - Elastic Heart