miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

♡' no more love records.. ⊰❣⊱

"You hunted me down
like a wolf, a predator"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
as always, I wanted to update before, but I'm really busy, so I don't have enough time..
plus I'm trying to lose weight.. and it's very very hard!! I almost end crying everytime 'cause I just can't :( I only have like two weeks left.. ohshit I'm gonna die, for sure..

anyway, today I'm gonna do a super makeup entry :P well, don't expect too much, you know I don't have tons of makeup u___u so this is gonna be short and quick..



the first item is 'nail tape' or whatever people call it..
I wanted to buy some since some time ago, but I couldn't find it!
I found it some days ago and I got four, in silver and gold, for aproximately $1 USD!! really cheap, or that's what I think :P
I haven't use it yet, but I'm dying to do it! ◕‿◕


French Tip Guides by Fulgurance
my sis got me these n___n I haven't use them yet neither, so I don't know if they are good quality or not, but I'm gonna try it soon, even if I'm not a fan of french manicure..


Glittery Nail Polishes
okay, maybe these are the cheapest polishes where I live, but I'm not sure about their quality, it's the first time I got one (in this case, two..), so I hope they'll work good :P


here's a close-up, so maybe you can see what they have on the inside.. the "white" one has only glitter, different sizes.. and the "purple" one has small glitter, moons and stars n____n


well well.. that was all for now! sorry for the short entry.. is just that my phone is dying slowly (yeah, more every time..) and sometimes I can't take pictures >___< I'm frustrated..
but thanks for passing by :P
Laters, babies

David Guetta ft. Sia - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)♫