miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

✖•finally autumn '♧

"And with all your magic
I disappear from view"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I wanted to update here yesterday, but before I noticed it was really late -_-
so, right now I remembered I had to do it today, because next week is going to be pure madness! and I want to make a last entry (of the current month, of course) on sunday, maybe.. maybe..

anyway, autumn is finally here! is my second favourite season :P I hope cold days come soon! right now is really warm and suddenly is cloudy and rainy on the afternoon..

okay, enough for now, lest's star with the new entry n____n'


two weeks ago I got a new nail polish! I haven't use it yet; I only tried it in one nail to see how it looked like; that was all.. but I hope I can use it soon (maybe in november O____O)


Nail Polish in 348 Royal Privilege 3D Textured by KleanColor
I'm not in love with this brand, sometimes is good and other times is bad (like my pastel green polish u___u); but I really like textured polishes!


this one is gold and it has glitter, so it sparkles a lot ◕‿◕ I took a closer picture 'cause I wanted you to see it good; there you see some glitter (one big I think).. I'm not a big fan of gold, so I don't really know why I got it LOL but I don't regret it :P

okay, this time I decided to show one game that I've been currently obsessed with and it also stole my heart 


Mictlán
I seriously love this game! maybe is because the thematic, or maybe the graphics, I don't know! I think it's perfect for the upcoming season ◕‿◕
it's funny and very cute! what can I say? I love it!


you control a skull that throws bones to kill some creatures; the point of the game is "to clean" the city, from what? witches, mummies, werewolves and other typical halloween creatures; I feel this is a metaphor: to stay with the traditions, I mean, Day of the Dead..
maybe I'm right or maybe I'm not;

NOTE: Mictlan was the underworld of Aztec mythology; most people who died went to it


so, yeah, that was all for now :P sorry for the short entry, is just that I'm tired and I don't have so much to say.. anyway, thanks for passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Coldplay - Magic