jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

[ϟ] nothing's bright anymore . . ✮

"This sick strange darkness
comes creeping on so haunting every time"


so.. I'm not in mood, and I guess this is gonna to repeat for a while.. maybe for.. the rest of my life..
anyway.. like two weeks ago my mom bought for me a cute jewelry box *-* is just lovely  I fell in love with it when I saw it and she said "grab it" so I did haha


yeah it has an awesome cupcake shape! yay! ❤____❤


if there's something I really love is eating Nutella *-* is a big addiction I have and I try to eat it everyday with almost everything n____n' my mom got some strawberries so I had to put some Nutella in them.. delicious!

I don't have so much to say.. so I guess this post looks short..


ϟrise your wands and remember potterheads!
Laters, babies

Blink 182 - I Miss You♫