jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

❄A is for Bominable ღ•*

"I've been up in the air, out of my head,
Stuck in a moment of emotion I destroyed"


so.. I don't know why I didn't update before.. maybe 'cause I started wasing my house's dishes LOL yeah.. I started to doing it again.. or just because I was lazy haha
anyway.. finally I decided to make this entry :P

a few weeks ago (maybe a month..) I got another Monster High doll *-* yeah, another addittion to my small collection
as I said in previous post, is hard to find these dolls where I live, but when I finally find them the price is high, they are very expensive T_____T I still want more.. specially one (my fav: Spectra)


yeah! Abbey Bominable n____n version: Picture Day
maybe she's not one of my fav, and maybe I was not planning to buy one but when I saw her ohmy! she is gorgeous :P
there were another dools, of course (Lagoona, Scaris Frankie and Clawdeen and Operetta), but I decided I wanted Abbey 'cause I already have two dolls from the Scaris collection and I don't want more u____u


it was really cheap! I was surprised, obviously I had to buy it! after I got it, I fell in love why? well, I love her fangs, her hair (blonde with blue and pink, plus it sparkles!) and her skin (ohh this is the nicest touch ever! it sparkles too!) *-*


btw, this picture is without effects, so you can have a better look at her :P
anyway.. I just hope to get more dolls.. specially Spectra.. but it has to be later, 'cause right now I'm planning to buy some books :P
well, I think that's all for now, I just wanted to show the last MH I got :P
Laters, babies

30 Seconds To Mars - Up In The Air♫