miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

*fluttering away Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

"Come on, and show them your love
rip out the wings of a butterfly"


uhm.. I don't have much to say, only that I really wanted to do this entry haha I wanted to write it when spring started (almost two months ago) LOL but for some reasons I didn't T____T but now I finally decided to update!

I'm not a big fan of butterflies, but is common to see them in my garden, most of the time they're fluttering and then they go, but other times they stay on the flowers, that's when I go and take a picture, or at least I try to :P

about the first image, I took that picture long time ago, like 3 years ago O____O and I still like it, the butterfly was pretty big and its bright colours were just amazing..


these little shimering white butterflies are most common in my garden, is usual to see them, but is hard to get close, they fly away as soon as they feel? someone is close, so I think I was lucky to take those pictures :P those were two different butterflies, not the same.. in the second picture is a little bit hard to see it, it looks like another leaf o____o


this one is different from the first image, this was smaller but it had the same bright colours :P


this small orange butterfly was a little bit hard to catch up in a photo haha it was going away everytime I got close T_____T but finally I got a nice shoot of it :P


this is not exactly a butterfly, is a wing.. don't think wrong: I'd never hurt a butterfly to get the wing, I found it on my backyard and no sing of the rest of the body Y____Y so I took it and keep it for a while..

anyway, that's all for now haha it was an strange entry, right?
Laters, babies

H.I.M - Wings Of A Butterfly♫