viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

Vacations ◕‿‿◕

woahh! finally I decided to write LOL
I've been like "I'll write tomorrow" and all days were like "tomorrow" .. n_____n'

so.. this week I went to rent movies :P and I watched two..

-Wrath of the Titans - well, I have to say I'm really disappointed of it :| I was expecting something else, it was boring.. I was glad I changed my mind when I wanted to watch it on theathers..I liked the first (Clash of the Titans) is waaaaaaaay better

-The Devil Inside - not what I expected.. there were like.. two scenes when I was like WTF O____O but.. is not even cool..

~~~~

what else? uhm.. oh yeah, I wanted to show my small book collection ◕‿‿◕ I love to read, so when I can, I try to buy a book, sometimes I receive them as presents :P


so.. from left to right and up to down:
Tales 1 Edgar Allan Poe, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner, Twilight (with Bella and Edward faces on the cover), The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Wuthering Heights, Snow White and the Huntsman, Prom Nights from Hell, Echoes, The Sorcerer's Companion: A Guide to the Magical World of Harry Potter, The Magical's Worlds of Harry Potter: A Treasury of Myths, Legends and Fascinating Facts, The Magician's Nephew,The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, The Horse and His Boy, Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, The Last Battle, The Struggle, The Return: Nightfall, Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned, Shakespeare, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, The DaVinci Code, Caligula, Vampires: a Field Guide to the Creatures that Stalk the Night.


my book's plastic bags LOL love gandhi bookstore! ◕‿‿◕ a closer look to my beloved books.. I think the new editions don't have the same colors.. they were really hard to find..

Demi Lovato - Give your Heart a Break♫