jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

❤ vampires *--*

"Honey leave me alone
I'm living just fine on my own
And the more that we try, it always just ends with goodbye"


well well, another week!
did I say I'm obsessed with The Vampire Diaries? OMFG I just love Damon.. Delena forever
this tuesday was the season (3) finale and it was lovely! I can't wait to see the next one.. all the chapter I was like "boo-hoo" all depressed LOL but when Delena part was on.. ohh! I cried haha!


ohh poor Damon! I was like WTF and at the same time I was crying haha! 


"So Damon, tell me, what is it that I want?
-You want a love that consumes you, you want passion and adventure, and even a little danger"

well, before I start crying again LMAO I better write about something else.. today was not the best day ever.. I was really angry 'cause I went to pick up my THG dvd copy, I wanted the combo (BR+DVD) but they gave me only the dvd u_____u and now I have to wait if I want to change it.. one week.. one week without watching it!! WTF x______x

whatever.. tuesday I watched two movies.. ohhmy.. I totally regret it!! they were boring and stupid.. Mirror Mirror and REC3 >_____< stupid and silly movies!! don't watch them haha NEVER!

and my mom gave me a sweet surprise! she found her first dissection kit (she got it years ago) and she gave it to me!! I was really excited


and she bought me a "Scratch" glass, from the Ice Age 4.. maybe not my fav movies ever (for me they're boring) but I just love that squirrel haha and of course, Diego


so.. I think that's all for now.. next week I'm gonna talk about my THG movie
see you n_____n

Low vs Diamond - Wasted♫