lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

☠ boring, boring, boring❣

"We have the answer to all your fears
it's short, it's simple, it's crystal clear"

soooo here I am.. again! yeah.. I'm gonna write whenever I want ◕‿‿◕
as the tittle says, I'm bored u____u that's new.. bah..

a few hour ago I watched HP7.1 ◕‿‿◕ haha! I just love HP
and I realized how much I love the part when Hermione and Harry dance too lovely!


ohhh I would love they ended up together  LOL always thinking about impossible facts u____u

whatever.. yesterday I watched WWE SummerSlam ◕‿‿◕
yeah, I love wrestling LMAO obviously, the one is pure show haha! I mean, I love CMLL, WWE, TNA :P but that doesn't matter now..


haha photos I took of my TV's PPV n_____n
at night (when the show ended) I took a photo of my shadow.. wearing my beloved cat ears!!


everything looked pretty big LOL so I had to take a picture.. btw my hair was a mess!
that's all for now.. see you! ◕‿‿◕

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - O Children♫