martes, 25 de diciembre de 2018

merry xmas

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're doing great n__n I'm here for a new entry, so welcome!

well, finally xmas is here! I know I should say I'm happy but.. well, it hasn't been a good year haha plus since I was really busy some days ago I still feel kinda tired so I'm trying to rest a lot :P

I don't have so much to say, only that these days have been quite cold and sometimes I feel like I'm freezing T__T gladly I'm not really bothered about that 'cause I like cold weather..

anyway, I'm guessing this will be short, but since I don't have anything else to say I better start with today's entry n__n'


first let me talk about the short books I read this time..


Santa's Claws by MJ Ware
I found this for free in kindle so I said 'why not?'
even if I like the season, I'm not really fond on xmas tales and the fact that I didn't had time, were the main reasons why I decided to read this short book

it contains three stories, sadly only one has something to do with xmas u__u and the three of them have a creepy touch

the fist story was nice and entertaining and I would've loved to see more of it, the second story was kinda strange and I didn't like it.. and the last story was a little confusing, and at the end I was like 'is that all?'

I don't know, it wasn't so good and it was too short.. I'm kinda starting to regret reading it, but oh whatever.. I guess I thought it was promising but sadly it turned out to be a no for me

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here please n__n


La Gran Nevada by Holden Centeno
saw this book a lot of times when I was looking for some free books to read, at first it didn't catch my attention but at the end I decided to give it a try since it was short and xmas-themed

I don't want to say much about this short story 'cause I feel everything could be an spoiler haha, so I'll just say it's a love story with a plot-twist that will clench your heart and will leave you with a bittersweet taste in your mouth

overall I found it entertaining and kinda cute, I liked the love story and how the characters reacted to what happened.. sadly it was too short! but it was a good book n__n

in case you want to read the complete review, in spanish and with spoilers, click here n__n

otherwise.. finally we reached the peak of the entry!


xmas nail art!
it's not too fancy nor complicated, but I think it looks cute n__n

this time I decided to make a reindeer design, as you can see it's very simple but I liked it.. since I was out of imagination, time and energy to actually make another thing, at the end I guess this was a great choice, they're not so bad, right?

here are some xmas presents I've got this year


haha I got a Jurassic Park (20th anniversary edition) t-shirt! I didn't own one before, so I'm kinda excited about it *-* also you can see in there a Wonder Woman mug and a key-ring, and a nail polish..


here's a closer look to the small things, I have to say I love the mug! it has a matte finish that got me crazy.. is too beautiful *-* I love Wonder Woman, she's my fav superhero!


well, as you can see this entry is kinda.. uhm.. plain haha is just that, I don't know, maybe I'm not in the mood :| this year was.. strange, hard.. and right now it seems that my family and I don't have enough energy to really enjoy this season

anyway, I still wanted to make an entry for today, even if it's not the best out there haha but know that I'm making it with a lot of love :P

tomorrow I'll be back with a brand new entry, these days the anime season is coming to an end so I'm making a ton of entries u__u

as always I want to thank you for reading/passing by!
hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and are having a merry Christmas, wish you a lot of love and happiness for you and your loved ones!

bye bye!

Merry Xmas!