domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

autumn vibes

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n welcome to a new entry!

as I said in the previous entry, these past days I was busy with work, I'm finally done with it, but sadly my free time will end tomorrow haha so that's why I decided to come and post an entry today

so yes, I'm gonna be busy the upcoming days u__u and I don't know if I'll be able to update the blog (or to edit the previous entries..), but I'll try to do my best

anyway, I don't have much to say or show, so let's start with this before I start to get too lazy to do it :P


first let me talk about the last volume of manga that came out a few days ago n__n


Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Vol. 5 by CLAMP
finally the 5th volume is here! and you know what? this cover is just too beautiful *-*

the story is still interesting and entertaining, plus I love the art! I know I've said it before, but it's too kawaii, how could I not love Sakura?
anyway, as I was saying, the story remains the same: Sakura is still capturing the new cards, and the mistery behind the mysterious cards is getting resolved slowly, but we still don't have the complete info.. yet

there are so much things I like about the new Arc, like the fact that Sakua shows how much she has grown up, also I like how strong, intelligent and brave she is; one thing I don't like is all the lies that sorround the story.. I just hope my poor baby Sakura won't get hurt because of that

we, as readers, have the opportunity to see what's really going on but, as I said before, we still don't have all the details, nor the reason why everything is happening..

as every other volume of CCS, this one was easy, fast and fun to read, it was entertaining and interesting, but sometimes I think the story goes quite slow.. hopefully it'll get better with time :P

otherwise, some days ago I got a new jacket n__n'


Black jacket by Paris Hilton
I was kinda surprised when I noticed it was from Paris Hilton haha at first I thought it looked quite hideous but slowly I started to fall in love with it; flowery pattern is not my style, but sometimes I kinda like it


this jacket is quite heavy and I guess it's not gonna be great for winter season, but it looks amazing anyway haha I love all the metallic details it has (in the back and sleeves), but what I like the most is the place the main zipper is at (not in the middle) and how it actually has two zippers (both are functional)

I don't know, I just love it!

aaand, last but not least, let me show you what I did these days n__n'


Avengers' plushies!
someone asked me to do them, I was kinda nervous 'cause it's my first time making that kind of plushies (they're about 20cm tall) and I wasn't sure if they were going to look good

all the details were a pain in the ass (like Spider-man, Ant-man, Thor and Black Panther), but I think they look cute, right?

sadly I fell in love with the Black Panther one! it's gonna be a shame that I have to gave 'em away in a few days u__u but, who knows? maybe I'll make some for my xmas tree haha


well well.. as you can see it was a short entry, since my free time was almost non existent I barely had time to watch anime (or series) or to read u__u but whatever..

I'd love to say that I'm watching the new season of The Flash, but sadly I'm not T__T the reason is because the freaking new episodes air (here in Mexico) at 1am, really? WTF? and the new season started like a month ago ¬¬ and I didn't know about it!

since one week ago I'm super mad about this >__< all the freaking new episodes from "new" series (and I'm talking about Flash, Arrow and even Supergirl) are airing after midnight.. why? WHY? at that hour I watch anime u__u but hopefully I'll catch up with the season (and with other series) in december :P

aaanyway! that's all for now folks! hope you enjoyed today's entry n__n
and thank you very much for reading/passing by! I hope to come and edit the previous entries as soon as possible..
hope you'll have a nice week!

bye bye!