martes, 20 de noviembre de 2018

let's fall together

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're doing great!
I wanted to make this earlier, but I was quite busy editing the pics.. also I was mourning the fact that I'm gonna be really busy starting tomorrow u__u I have a lot of work to do!

today was a busy day, luckily I decided it to be my free day so I could rest a bit before tomorrow's storm haha
yesterday I went to buy my monthly manga and the surprise was that it was cheaper! I couldn't be happier haha

also I decided to watch an anime movie that was in my to-watch list since some months ago, and you know what? it was the best choice n__n

anyway, since I don't really know how long will be the entry, I guess I better start with it now!


sooo here is it.. my beloved Black Butler!


finally volume 13 is here! and this cover is one of my favs, Lizzy looks simply gorgeous *-* I have to say that since the previous vol I fell in love with her

 

in the back cover we have the synopsis and a Grell and Sebby's image
inside we can see the coloured page featuring, from left to right, Ronald, Grell, Sebastian, Ciel and Undertaker, this time with a touch of bright pink, also we have Lizzy as the Black Spy (and she looks a-ma-zing)

 

and last but not least, here are two little glipses of this volume's art..
sorry but I had to show you the gorgeous Undertaker (aka bae).. everytime I see this character's images (in this volume) I melt *-*

otherwise, now let me talk about the movie I watched before I went to sleep :P

NOTE: this story is a shounen-ai story, if you have any trouble with this genre, please, consider reading the following review, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable

同級生 (Doukyuusei)
-Classmates-

MOVIE - 2016 -
Genre: Shounen Ai, School, Slice of life, Romance
(Rating: PG-13)
Source: Manga

like I said before, I wanted to watch this movie since some months ago, but usually I forgot about it, and yesterday I decided to finally give it a try

the story takes place in an all-boys school, it follows Kusakabe, a guitarist of an amateur band who's popular among girls, and Sajou, an intellgent and "strange" student

they suddenly start to hang out together and they fall in love..
throrough the story we're able to see how they get together as a couple, how they face some obstacles, but more importantly we see how they start to know eachother while they try to know themselves

I have to say that I think this is the first time I watch a shounen-ai story (not counting the yaoi I'm currently watching haha), and I confess, right here and right now, that it was incredibly beautiful

I honestly felt like it purified my soul haha, it was a cute love story between two boys, who sadly have to face some prejudice against their realtionship and their feelings, but at the end they try their best to not to care about their surroundings

what I liked the most is that both characters seem to be different from one another, and it's quite pleasant to see how the love they have for eachother is enough for them; also I loved how they after a while started to show their affection no matter who was in the same place as them..


one thing I didn't like was the fact that it feels like it needed some backstory, it feels like it has some plot holes (they didn't explain the relationship between Sajou and their sensei, or Sajou's past); also it kinda bothered me the fact that most of the time we only see Kusakabe's perspective and we don't really get to know what Sajou's thinking about the whole situation

sadly it only last 1 hour, so as you can guess it's quite short and obviously I felt like I wanted to see/know more (I'm considering to read the manga, but who knows, maybe I'll do it, or maybe I won't..), especially since the end leaves us with that feeling

overall I really enjoyed and liked the movie, at first I wasn't sure if I liked the animation or the character's designs, but before I noticed it it wasn't as bad as I thought
it was super cute and it made me shed one or two tears 'cause it was so beautiful that I couldn't help it but to fall in love with it

I guess that everybody should have to give it a chance to this movie, especially if you're looking for a cute love story

otherwise, finally I decided to show you the lat nail polish I got n__n


Nail Polish by Miniso in Pink
in october I went with my sister to Miniso (a japanese store), and she bought me a polish!
I grabbed this one 'cause it looked like nude, and sometimes I want to paint my nails in that colour haha

I forgot to show it before, also I thought it didn't match my halloween entries, that's why I decided to do it up until today n__n' now I can't wait to use it!


well, I guess that's all for today.. it seems that the entry is longer than I expected it to be, but it's not so bad, right? also I said everything I wanted to say, so it's a win for me

this time, as you noticed, I didn't put spoilers for the movie.. the reason is because I feel like there were nothing else to say, nothing quite important haha and I guess that, if someday I decide to read the manga (and its sequels) then I'll make a proper review about it :P

as I said before, I have a ton of work for the upcoming days, so I don't know if I'll be able to post entries or even if I'll be able to read u__u in case you won't see new entries then remember that I'm buried in work and don't worry (much) haha

with nothing else to say, I want to thank you for reading/passing by, hope you enjoyed today's entry
have a wonderful week!

bye bye!