miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016

not over yet

"A DROWNING MAN WILL ALWAYS TRY TO DRAG YOU DOWN WITH HIM."
-Passengers (2016)

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're having a great time!
also I hope your christmas was amazing.. mine was fine, I don't complain :P

ohh I can't believe the year is ending in a few days O__O! it passed by really fast, don't you think?
I've been quite busy this month.. but luckily I had some free time today..

I have a confession to make: I stopped reading new books after christmas, why? well, I'm in some kind of hiatus haha 'cause I want to read my new books on january.. so no new reads for now!

I don't have so much to say, so let's start with this!


on monday I went to watch a movie with my mom n__n


we watched Passengers!
I have to say in one hand I was dying to watch this movie, all because Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt, but in the other hand I was afraid I could find it boring or something like that..

so, how was it? did I like it?
I found it really entertaining, it's a great movie, honestly it was better than I expected, I liked it a lot!
the actors were a great choice, the effects are really good and the plot is very interesting, it makes you wonder what would you have done if you were in the protagonist's place

sadly I started to feel a little bit sick before the movie started u__u I had an awful headache and felt really dizzy.. I also was freezing (even knowing I wore my hoodie all time long) and suddenly I started to feel sleepy! so I wasn't able to fully enjoy the first hour of the movie T__T gladly I felt better and enjoyed what was left of it n__n'

the movie itself is funny and had a little bit of drama haha but it's okay, it was bearable
I have to confess that almost at the end I was all teary haha yeah, it made me cry! but just a little bit, I swear :P

overall it's a great movie, maybe not the best of the year, but it was good
now I'm still wondering if it's based on a book.. guess I have to make a little research!

otherwise yesterday I went with my sisters to buy some things, and guess what I got?


another Lego figure! this time is, again, Wonder Woman *-*
isn't she gorgeous?

it's my 3rd WW.. but I swear is different from the other two :P
this one has pants! and looks super fierce.. a total badass!

I think you can see how much I love Wonder Woman.. after all she's my favourite superhero ever!

ohh I almost forgot to tell you some news: I have a new obsession..


Yuri!!! on ice!
yeah, I finally decided to watch it! everyone is talking about it so I wanted to give it a try, and guess what? I liked it a lot!

I've only watched three episodes so far, but I'm hoping to finish the season before the year ends haha so I'll be able to talk about it freely in the next entry :P
for now I can only tell you I'm in love with Victor Nikiforov *-*

ohh I almost forgot one important thing!
since I decided to go on a break and don't read a new book until new year arrives, I'm showing you today My Year in Books!


why do I love this? I mean, I love this featurette Goodreads is offering *-*


you can always click here to visit the page n__n


oh well, those were the books I read this year (the order is inverted.. so you're seeing the last books I read first), and honestly I'm really proud of myself.. hope next year I can keep the rythm!


well well, I guess that's all for now.. sorry if it took me some hours to edit it, is just that my internet is failing ¬¬
anyways, I hope the entry wasn't too crappy u__u as I said I don't have so much to tell you :P

and yeah, I know I still have to edit a lot.. I'm doing my best, I swear!

as always thank you so much for reading/passing by!
see you in the next and last entry of the year!
have a wonderful week!

bye bye!