jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2016

my frozen heart is melting

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time! I'm quite busy but finally here I am for a brand new entry n__n

pff.. december is always a busy month u__u I always end up stressed and freaked out 'cause I have so many things to do! sadly thse days I haven't read at all ¬¬ but I'm looking forward to grab a book and get inside it as soon as possible..

anyway, I don't really have so much to say, so I guess this entry will be kind of short (again), so here we go then!


a few days ago my sis bought something for me..


another Lego figure! *-* this time is Wonder Woman (yes, again!)
but this is the one from the Batman v Superman movie.. isn't she super cute? she has her shield, her sword and she's wearing an skirt!

damn.. I just love Wonder Woman *-* she looks so badass..

so, the main question here is, what have I been doing?


I've been making some freaking xmas stocking u__u I'm already tired of them haha is just that I'm going to sell them so I have to make them..

I really liked this design, the snowman looks cute but it was a pain in the ass to make it haha I added some glitter and some holographic stars.. hope it looks good enough :P

otherwise, today I went to watch a movie! actually, I just arrived from seeing it so.. everything in my head is kind of fresh haha


this time I watched Moana
I have to say that I actually enjoyed the lasts Disney's princesses movies, but I wasn't so sure about this one, maybe it was because it has the ocean as a "main theme", and, well, I don't like the ocean/beach/etc.

honestly I enjoyed it, I didn't expect to like it as much as I do
the story was interesting, and everything was so colorful!

the characters were incredible, I just loved Moana! she's smart, brave and tries to learn from her mistakes, she feels like she needs something more than what she already "owns" and she fights for it

there was a moment where she doubted of herself and her mission but then she realizes that she needs to do it because she wants to


what I liked the most about this movie is that there is not a love (romantic) story! there is not a love interest; is not a movie about a princess looking for a prince, is a movie about a girl trying to figure out who she is and discovering an inner force that nobody, not even herself, knew she had

the songs are catchy and they make you want to dance haha
overall it was better than I thought, and I really liked it.. it was funny and also it made me tear up just a little, but it was a great adventure over the seas haha


well.. I guess that was all for now.. sorry for the crappy entry n__n' is just that I don't really have so much to say :|

I'm gonna try to find some free time to come and edit the entries that are still "naked", so stay tunned and take a look!

anyway, thanks you for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful week n__n

bye bye!