lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

xmas wishlist

"CHRISTMAS DOESN'T COME FROM A STORE,
MAYBE CHRISTMAS PERHAPS MEANS A LITTLE BIT MORE..."
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas! ~ Dr. Seuss

Hi cutiepies!
well, I wanted to make the entry before but today was a busy day, first I went to the always-boring xmas shopping.. and then we had some kind of "family meal" 'cause it was (or is?) my cousin's birthday.. right now I have an awful headache.. it too crowdy and loud x__x

but I'm gonna do my best with this entry :P
so I wanted to make my always-too-long wishlist 'cause Christmas is coming! you already know that I love xmas but it's not because of all the feelings, it's beacuse I love presents! sorry, I'm a bad person u___u but whatevs!

let's start with this!


I'm gonna start showing you my beautiful xmas tree n___n

 

 

this year I decided to make some superheroes' logos ornaments! as you can see I took the pictures at different times of the day and the second pictures is a close-up so you can see it clearly :P

I wanted to make only Justice League's memebers (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Green Latern) but my mom and sister insisted to have Captain America haha so I had to make it too..

I'm already thinking about next year.. I'll make more ornaments but with diffrent heroes so it will look better and fuller!

okay, now the time has come.. my xmas wishlist is here! and with "wishlist" I mean "only books"


Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices
  ●Clockwork Prince
  ●Clockwork Princess

The Mortal Instruments
  City of Glass

George R.R. Martin

A Song of Ice and Fire
  A Clash of Kings

Rick Riordan

Heroes of Olympus
  ●The Lost Hero

L.J. Smith

The Vampire Diaries
  The Fury

Marissa Meyer

  Cinder

well, as you can see it's not a long list, I only put the first book of each series 'cause I need them desperately haha


well, I guess that's all for now, sorry for the small entry, is just that I don't have so much to say/show T___T
anyway, thanks for reading/passing by!

Cya' *