domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

°just like the sky.. ♚

"Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
oh sorry for being so lazy about updating here; is just that most of the time I left this behind and I'm still busy u____u and, of course, I'm getting uhm.. worried? nostalgic? about my birthday (in a few days..) is just that it makes me a little bit sad and I don't know why..
but anyway! finally today I decided to make a new entry even knowing I don't have so much to say and I don't have so much images.. but here we go! :P


Blue Wallet with gold chain by C&A
time ago I was looking for a new wallet, why? uhm.. I can't find my HK wallet u____u I don't know where is it.. but I found one that I liked a lot..
I think the shade of blue is really pretty and goes so well with the golden chain, is a shame I couldn't find it in black or purple or with silvery chain, but I like it anyway :P


it has a lot of space inside and I like a lot the detail of the golden ball in the end of the chain :P


KleanColor nail polish in 141 Pastel Blue
my sis got this one for me some days ago n____n I really wanted a pastel blue polish and this one is pretty cute!
I tried it in one nail and I liked a lot the shade
maybe this brand is not one of the best out there but most of the time the polishes work fine; I'm plannint to use it later, I don't know exactly when, but I'll do it soon..

I also read these past few days, and now I'm waiting for, at least, two new books for my birthday ◕‿◕


Vampire Academy 02 Frostbite by Richelle Mead
as I said before, I was not expecting so much of this saga, I found the first book quite boring and I was not excited about starting the second one, so I started it and it gave me a big surprise: is better than the past one!!
most of the times if the first book is boring the next ones are worst but I'm glad to say this wasn't..
this books has more action and sometimes I really liked Rose, but again, I think the other characters are just flat and they don't have impact on the book, they just don't stand out, and that makes me feel uncomfortable..
in other sagas or books I usually like at least one side character but this is not the case and that worries me more than it's supposed to..

I'm not in love (yet) with VA; and sometimes I think I'll never be.. but maybe the big surprise comes later and I fall for it like I usually do :P

okay, a lot of blue in this entry! even the book >___< it might look like I love blue, but no; is a nice colour, but no.. sometimes it scares me the fact that in my entries blue is a constant colour..
well, that's all for now, and sorry for the shitty entry n____n' but thanks for passing by!
Laters, babies

Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs